Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I am and i still cant add to cart...its just totally f*cked
not sure what browser you are using but i still haven't ever been able to login to my account in IE, chrome works... "Works" 
mean.gif

not sure what browser you are using but i still haven't ever been able to login to my account in IE, chrome works... "Works" 
mean.gif
im on chrome. i tried to log in then i got an error but then when i opened in a new tab i was logged in...

FINALLY

just stick with it, never actually got to see the final confirmation page on the site but my CC has been charged and i got confirmation email. 

Holy ish. Wake up to find out bait sites STILL isn't working from last night lmao.And wow F*** commonwealth. Absolutely no shame whatsoever.

FINALLY

just stick with it, never actually got to see the final confirmation page on the site but my CC has been charged and i got confirmation email. 

I can't even get to the 4th step only reason I haven't went on with my day is because I'm sitting at a desk for the next 7 hrs with a strong internet connection anyway

I can't even get to the 4th step only reason I haven't went on with my day is because I'm sitting at a desk for the next 7 hrs with a strong internet connection anyway
same here, at the desk, have 3 browsers, with 3-4 tabs each, at various stages of checkout, just looked occasionally and tried to advance whatever page they were on. Eventually one went all the way through. 

So close, but so far. I do enjoy the colorway/theme but not enough to be tripping over the site crashing. Congrats to those who are getting through!

uh imo the splash cities are probably going to be the better base, i mean all you have really have to do is paint the yellow trim red and bam you got yourself a faux-looking only in soho inspired glv. 

Another CMON gate via FB...
I cant believe this is being brought up again..its obvious that neither cmon or asics gives a F#ck, so ppl just need to get over it. Is this fair for sneakerheads..no, but life isnt fair so ppl just need move on. plenty of other asics coming out. go 
nthat.gif
something.

uh imo the splash cities are probably going to be the better base, i mean all you have really have to do is paint the yellow trim red and bam you got yourself a faux-looking only in soho inspired glv. 
True but I was thinking more of the details - the 3 red dots on the S logo, the red accents on the heel, etc. Those are pink on the controls and can be easily flipped to that bright red on the soho's

I cant believe this is being brought up again..its obvious that neither cmon or asics gives a F#ck, so ppl just need to get over it. Is this fair for sneakerheads..no, but life isnt fair so ppl just need move on. plenty of other asics coming out. go 
nthat.gif
something.
That's not necessarily true. Asics might care as it turns out. I sent a message to an Asics rep via Instagram asking if Asics cares about their shoes being back doored or sold on eBay by the store (i.e. commonwealth). 

I actually got a quick response back from the Asics rep and they gave me their e-mail and asked to send over my 'evidence.' I laid out the whole dirty buck fiasco and this Da Vinci nonsense. So, hopefully I get a response and some action is taken. I will let you guys know what they say.

Back
Top Bottom