Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's hard for me to believe that. Ubiq is no new shop they have been around more than a decade. The extra money they made on those isn't worth the hit to a reputation they built up over time.
why? they see one shop doing it (commonwealth) and want to join in... these shops have no shame and should have their accounts suspended

Yeah man this just hurt their rep. just say in store only and leave it at that if you have either so few pairs or none. And for the record Ubiq is my local (relatively) shop and I've never had issue with them.
right? its kind of lame to resell the left overs on a secondary market (which there isnt exactly proof of them doing), i'd rather they backdoor to someone who wants them. that being said, they said there was going to be an online release and reneged.

It's hard for me to believe that. Ubiq is no new shop they have been around more than a decade. The extra money they made on those isn't worth the hit to a reputation they built up over time.
And so has packers and all the other bum shops - this is todays world and everything is different. No one is a legit anymore

Ubiq be like

Back
Top Bottom