Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Livestock. Ended up with a 10 but need a 9
I can help with that size 10 as well 
wink.gif

Another video about the bottle rockets, this time from T. Blake. Do these come with stance socks like in the video?

I like the packaging

I wonder if they include the pins. I don't expect that they come with the socks.

What time is Villa releasing them online

Looks like everyone is doin bottle rockets cnpts has there nex shoe droppin I thinki it was the 7th an has bottle rockets on insole

any confirm date for the "dotty" colette 25th release? i've seen some put  27th june and some as far back as 3rd july...

Eh. Kinda whatever on the Bottle Rockets. I like 'em, just think I'd put my money a few other places first.

BUT, got the Kith Selvedge Denim's in yesterday, and they are amazing. Koi's should be here today.

I like the packaging

I wonder if they include the pins. I don't expect that they come with the socks.

What time is Villa releasing them online

I'm pretty sure they do come with the pin. I have a friend that works for corporate Villa and she posted a pic of the packaging on her IG.

BTW, if you need help with these, PM me. I should have access to as many of these as I want/need.

Bottle rockets are trash to me.  So many shoes fail at successfully using asymmetrical asics stripes I think, both the bottle rockets and the overkill gel sights asymmetrical stripes look out of place and too much.  Some GL3/5's I think it works really well on: purple alvins, slam jam 2's and RG GLV.

Another snowman pic from yesterday:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom