Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I just got my Woei Onitsuka's in the mail and check out this ****...Beyond pissed off. I love Onitsuka's and was really happy to have these in my collection. 

On the hunt for another US11 while I figure out what to do with this pair. Just e-mailed the shop I bought them from and waiting to hear back...
wow. Sorry for your loss 
tired.gif

So I just got my Woei Onitsuka's in the mail and check out this ****...Beyond pissed off. I love Onitsuka's and was really happy to have these in my collection. 

On the hunt for another US11 while I figure out what to do with this pair. Just e-mailed the shop I bought them from and waiting to hear back...
what in the world? is this photoshopped? 
eek.gif

Last edited:

what in the world? is this photoshopped? 
eek.gif
Naw, his pair just got that Russ Westbrook treatment...

Last edited:
Anyone lace swap their Koi's that can recommend a red rope lace? Wondering if the Santa rope, bold BRED rope or just 3M who ropes from RLS would look better. Hoping maybe someone swapped with one of those.

Anyone have any info on the navy/cherry toes? These released overseas but keeping fingers crossed that they release in the states.

Anyone lace swap their Koi's that can recommend a red rope lace? Wondering if the Santa rope, bold BRED rope or just 3M who ropes from RLS would look better. Hoping maybe someone swapped with one of those.

Surprised you don't like the OG flats. Really nice touch to put the branding on them

Don't buy from RLS sometime their lace are too thick and doesn't fit thru the holes, happened to me twice. So I don't buy from them any more.

Headed to villa. Said they still have bottle rockets. If you are still looking I am willing to help out some NTers out.

need those whiz x mita, but i'll be on the beach all weekend, so i'll need some luck and good timing to come my way

Today's wear. And does anyone have experience regluing the outsole? Just bought n6000....any suggestions?

Last edited:

The Wiz just dropped at a local shop here. If anyone wants an OOP(even though i still don't know what it means) let me know! Get off at 5, and heading straight there after work.
I know this might be a stretch but any chance they have the atmos glv too?

Surprised you don't like the OG flats. Really nice touch to put the branding on them
I like them, just kinda prefer rope laces in the GL III. Flat non-3M might be better on the tongue though...
Don't buy from RLS sometime their lace are too thick and doesn't fit thru the holes, happened to me twice. So I don't buy from them any more.
Hmmm. Well, I just got a couple other pairs in to swap my bandanas and patchworks, will have to check it out when I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom