Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Bait is dropping the Whiz x Mita tomorrow at their Diamond Bar location, first come, first serve for $130. Not even gonna bother. Bait is also having a 25% off instore/online [4JLY25OFF] and 40% off Bait apparel instore/online [BT4OJLY4].

You guys think those bottle rockets will restock anytime? I talked to someone @ Villa on the phone and they said they only had 300 pairs for the online release and they didn't know the hype was gonna be what it was. She also said that they were gonna ask Asics to make more of them, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. 

I called around to a bunch of different Villas and some have my size in stock but they wont do phone orders. I don't even have a Villa in my state. Oh well, I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks.

hey did anyone else that ordered the bottle rockets and had there order screwed up get an order confirmation on thursday. My order messed up so they called me and said they would track me down a pair and they did. Note that at this time i still have pending charges on my cc. Then tonight i check my order status and is says that its about to be shipped. I check the payment method on the order and it said customer service manually checked off that i payed with a check/cash. SO i check my cc and all pending charges dropped but shoes being shipped! so lets see what happens

You guys think those bottle rockets will restock anytime? I talked to someone @ Villa on the phone and they said they only had 300 pairs for the online release and they didn't know the hype was gonna be what it was. She also said that they were gonna ask Asics to make more of them, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. 

I called around to a bunch of different Villas and some have my size in stock but they wont do phone orders. I don't even have a Villa in my state. Oh well, I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks.
Customer service said if you tried to place an order and got a pending charge on your cc then theyll track down your info in their records and locate you a pair from a store and have it shipped to you. Hope this helps

It took much more time than i anticipated for such a simple project, but despite that, and the many errors along the way, i really enjoyed the process.

Wish i could paint out the dark grey waves to match the midsole but i'm not sure how the angelus would hold up once i start wearing these.

The paint is super saturated and really lovely to work with.

All in the details

More or less the finished product

It took much more time than i anticipated for such a simple project, but despite that, and the many errors along the way, i really enjoyed the process.

Wish i could paint out the dark grey waves to match the midsole but i'm not sure how the angelus would hold up once i start wearing these.

The paint is super saturated and really lovely to work with.

All in the details

More or less the finished product
clean! great work! 

Repped.

Alpine pack for $156 shipped
nthat.gif
discount is not being taken off for me. Is there a code?

Man I was close on ubiq too :smh:

Anywhere else? Seems like in-store for the most part..

Back
Top Bottom