Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damb that's a tough one.

I own pirate blacks and would trade for the two

But if I owned the two, idk if I'd trade them for the PB

Idk if it makes sense. But like u said. Do what makes u happy

If you're in it for the eventual resale value, I'm sure the Yeezys will hold value moving forward and would be very good trade bait.   Personally, i'd never wear them and would rather own the GL3s.

I'd trade those yeezys for the two pairs in a heartbeat.
I'd do the trade...  you might even be able to get the person w/ the Asics to add. If I had both pairs, I wouldn't trade for the yeezys.
great. thanks for the input. now i just gotta find someone that a) wants yeezys, b) has both pairs in size 11 (preferably DS), and c) is willing to trade.

Last edited:
Broke these out the other day

great. thanks for the input. now i just gotta find someone that a) wants yeezys, b) has both pairs in size 11 (preferably DS), and c) is willing to trade.
meh, yeezys are selling for sub 700 now, might be hard to swing this. 

So I got a call from  a J-Crew stylist regarding a pair of New Balances. When I was on the phone I asked if their upcoming asics were sights and she told me no they are gl3! She sounded a little unsure. Can anyone confirm this. Was told one is green with white asics branding and the other is multiple shades of blue.

So I got a call from  a J-Crew stylist regarding a pair of New Balances. When I was on the phone I asked if their upcoming asics were sights and she told me no they are gl3! She sounded a little unsure. Can anyone confirm this. Was told one is green with white asics branding and the other is multiple shades of blue.
nerd.gif

Question for anyone that has the Bodega gore-tex GLV's, I found a pair for a good price in a 12.5 and I typically wear a 13 in GLV, could these work? Or too snug? Any help would be appreciated.

Question for anyone that has the Bodega gore-tex GLV's, I found a pair for a good price in a 12.5 and I typically wear a 13 in GLV, could these work? Or too snug? Any help would be appreciated.
The Get Wets? I heard they ran small to begin with. I'd save your money and get the correct size. If anything, I'd go up a size, definitely not down.

Reference: NT. For the record, I don't own a pair lol

they'll be way too snug. there's so much padding due to the goretex, you would probably have to go up .5

They would probably be pretty snug in a 12.5. I go tts in all GLVs which is a 9.5 and mine felt a bit tight. It's one piece sockliner/bootie that encases your whole foot inside.

Back
Top Bottom