Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I completely agree.. I don't know, make them limited and the sheep will flock I suppose. I think they're hideous..

HALs and Hanons for me :nerd:

I'd go with your Saga size if you have wide feet and unable to try them on. Kayanos are really long IMO. As an example, I wear a 9 in Kaynos and Sagas, 10 in GL3s and GLVs, but can squeeze into a 9.5 in the GL3. If the GLV runs a little big, I can wear a 9.5 as well. Hope that make sense and doesn't confuse the crap out of you. I'm typically a 9.5 in Jordans, too.
Thanks for the advice, man. Does anyone else feel the same too?

I don't know what to tell you man, they consistently put out beautiful collabs and their 25th anny is no different :smokin

Hey Everyone Likes What They Like I Suppose.

That's What's Beautiful About This Love We All Share Right? :nthat:

Now One Of You Dudes Hating On These Baits Please Point Me In The Right Direction! :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got my shipping confirmation on my discount code pair of Blue Ribbons. That is the longest it has ever taken me to get shipping info from JCrew. I ordered a hoody yesterday morning and got shipping confirmation yesterday before I got the Blue Ribbon confirmation from Monday.

I wonder if maybe shipping took this long because they were pulling pairs in from the stores that got them to cover the online orders, and some people got cancelled because they just couldn't get pairs back in from retail before some sold/inventory changed.

Anyway, glad I doubled up, especially at $90. I do need to stop buying blue Asics though...

Finally got my shipping confirmation on my discount code pair of Blue Ribbons. That is the longest it has ever taken me to get shipping info from JCrew. I ordered a hoody yesterday morning and got shipping confirmation yesterday before I got the Blue Ribbon confirmation from Monday.

I wonder if maybe shipping took this long because they were pulling pairs in from the stores that got them to cover the online orders, and some people got cancelled because they just couldn't get pairs back in from retail before some sold/inventory changed.

Anyway, glad I doubled up, especially at $90. I do need to stop buying blue Asics though...
Theyre pulling pairs from stores to cover the discount pairs.

i paid full price for my first pair and it came quick from the factory.

2nd pair took a bit to get my confirmation but i upgraded my shipping and they  pulled it from a store (labels, stickers, and box were different)

"Nightmares" look good in hand but not worth 200$ in my opinion..but good luck to those trying to cop [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Loving this winter trail glv.

Back
Top Bottom