Asics Love?!? Where is it?

$175 I'd probably do it. $225, definite pass. 
Were some of y'all monitoring? I didn't see any Tweets for them. Think I'm going to move to a 9.5 in the FPs from my normal 10. Unfortunately, last time Feature released them, the 9.5 wasn't available ... probably was the case this time, too. 
mean.gif

Were some of y'all monitoring? I didn't see any Tweets for them. Think I'm going to move to a 9.5 in the FPs from my normal 10. Unfortunately, last time Feature released them, the 9.5 wasn't available ... probably was the case this time, too. :smh:
Yea, I was monitoring the site and I'm sure the 9.5 was up.

Were some of y'all monitoring? I didn't see any Tweets for them. Think I'm going to move to a 9.5 in the FPs from my normal 10. Unfortunately, last time Feature released them, the 9.5 wasn't available ... probably was the case this time, too. 
mean.gif
Yea, I was monitoring the site and I'm sure the 9.5 was up.
Welp, FML lol. Kinda odd how the Baits restocked at Feature and not on Bait's site, too ... Has FP even restocked their own shoe either? I guess it's possible Feature could have withheld previously allocated stock? Just strikes me as kinda weird.

Welp, FML lol. Kinda odd how the Baits restocked at Feature and not on Bait's site, too ... Has FP even restocked their own shoe either? I guess it's possible Feature could have withheld previously allocated stock? Just strikes me as kinda weird.
I think feature withheld some inventory so they could give others a chance, but secret restocks can be a good and bad thing.

I think feature withheld some inventory so they could give others a chance, but secret restocks can be a good and bad thing.
They're only good when I cop haha 
roll.gif

its just a mash up on photoshop of what they say they will look like, im hoping not tho imo i would like to see something new

Can someone help to check if these pair of selvedge denims are real or not?

Also there's a photo that I accidentally deleted which shows that you can see through all the holes on the stripes from inside the shoes (like you can put a lace through one of those holes from outside to the inside of the shoe), I've never owned a pair of denims so I'm not sure if this is the norm but for all my other pairs of asics with holes on stripes you can't see through the holes from inside of the shoes.

THanks for the help

Can someone help to check if these pair of selvedge denims are real or not?

Also there's a photo that I accidentally deleted which shows that you can see through all the holes on the stripes from inside the shoes (like you can put a lace through one of those holes from outside to the inside of the shoe), I've never owned a pair of denims so I'm not sure if this is the norm but for all my other pairs of asics with holes on stripes you can't see through the holes from inside of the shoes.

THanks for the help
looks very fake.  if these were actually real, they look like terrible quality anyways.  the 2nd pic with the gel logo touching the bottom of the panel?  lol

Last edited:
Are you certain its one pair? It doesn't seem like him. Besides he always does a pack nowadays. I would be surprised but if Info is legit.... Sad day.

Are you certain its one pair? It doesn't seem like him. Besides he always does a pack nowadays. I would be surprised but if Info is legit.... Sad day.
A friend who works at a boutique that's had all the 25th collabs here in the UK who says he's seen all the pairs has told me it's 2 pairs. Not sure how true, but he's been reliable in the past...

Back
Top Bottom