Asics Love?!? Where is it?

can anyone give me a solid answer on fitment. i have read tts .5up and .5down all in this thread at different points.

looking to buy a pair of glv's, i wear 10 in all nike/jordans which i feel is my true size. wear 9.5 in new balance 998's. like a snug fit absolutely hate shoes that are too big for me. any help would be greatly appreciated.

can anyone give me a solid answer on fitment. i have read tts .5up and .5down all in this thread at different points.
  looking to buy a pair of glv's, i wear 10 in all nike/jordans which i feel is my true size. wear 9.5 in new balance 998's. like a snug fit absolutely hate shoes that are too big for me. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm the same size, 10 in nike/jordans and 9.5 in 998's. I wear 10 in gel lyte v's. They are snug but not too tight. Like you, I like a snug fit. So if thats what you're looking for i suggest stay with sz 10

I'm the same size, 10 in nike/jordans and 9.5 in 998's. I wear 10 in gel lyte v's. They are snug but not too tight. Like you, I like a snug fit. So if thats what you're looking for i suggest stay with sz 10
yep thanks, just what i was looking for. hopefully save me from buying two pair to find my true size.  rep'd

Finally an official update on EB's Lost In Translation, my body is ready. http://sneakernews.com/2015/11/30/e...aboration-is-inspired-by-lost-in-translation/
12/10 instore 
mean.gif

Got the Sandlayers in today from Japan.  Never really had any wheat coloured kicks before so great to add these to the rotation.  Quality is great, suede is buttery and didn't know they had a leather insole an waxed laces.  Very happy with them.

FYI - they're a little more wheat coloured than the first promo pics would have you believe but still decent.

Nice pickup! Hopefully, I can get a pair in the future. Did you go tts on these?

Light work. Honestly never thought they'd be an addition to my collection, but I couldn't really pass them up at only $80 each.
Yep. Great price. Had to send my Iris' back because they were way too big in my normal 10 GL3 size. Regardless, I was happy to get the Tsavorites at disco

Back
Top Bottom