Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lawd.... I am so happy I cooked on these SBTG and Atmos weeks ago. It pays to build friendships and networks. Both in route... will post pics when they get delivered.

Annnnnddd....yes I am a 10. No, I cannot/wont sell. Sorry folks. 

Word glad I didn't have to mess with this relessss

Not number 2 for me but def a very dope and different shoe. Oop'd two pairs and kept two. For now at least.

Just got my first and only anniversary pair in today.. really love the simplicity and for the price, I couldn't pass up on them. sorry about the weird angles, messy floor, and crappy iPhone quality lol.. Just really stoked to get at least one anniversary pair.

Struck out on the SBTGs earlier, gave in and just bought the Karaokes as consolation. I'm more than happy with that so I have no complaints whatsoever about missing out.

Last edited:
Ordered Sand Layers off Invincible and just found out they don't ship overseas. They are processing my order as a return now. Sigh..

I guess the ship has sailed for a size 8?

In all honesty I really want the sand layers but I hope they don't drop stateside, my wallet really can't handle this craziness

Ordered Sand Layers off Invincible and just found out they don't ship overseas. They are processing my order as a return now. Sigh..

I guess the ship has sailed for a size 8?
Bro I might be able to help you. Just got @joelom  and some other heads a pair. I'll PM you.

i sort of cant believe how many people want the SBTGs and couldnt get them. What was going on when they were put up for pre order through kickslabd and rakkuten? They were a fairly easy pick up the first go around.

^Exactly. If only I had got my size right I'd be good now. I'm even more surprised at the number of sz 10 heads that went for these. I'm never going to find my size now :frown:

i sort of cant believe how many people want the SBTGs and couldnt get them. What was going on when they were put up for pre order through kickslabd and rakkuten? They were a fairly easy pick up the first go around.
Preordered 3 pairs in an 11.5. All canceled because 11.5 wasn't made in Japan 
tired.gif

Preordered 3 pairs in an 11.5. All canceled because 11.5 wasn't made in Japan |I

that is a solid excuse then, but if you were never going to be able to get your size direct from the company, then you were most likely never going to elsewhere. my comment was for the people that were just waiting for that drop last night.

that is a solid excuse then, but if you were never going to be able to get your size direct from the company, then you were most likely never going to elsewhere. my comment was for the people that were just waiting for that drop last night.

I just flat out didn't know about them until after that drop. I have been slowly moving away from sneakers due to all the hoops you have to jump through these days.

Eh, personally, I was asleep when the preorders went live and they were completely gone by the time I woke up. Last night's drop was trash.

Back
Top Bottom