Asics Love?!? Where is it?

any of you karaoke folks...

I liked them to begin with, but as I wear them more these things are really growing on me.  That said I feel like I'm not satisfied by either lace option - zebras too jagged and busy but the black leaves me wanting something more.  Anybody else with me?  I'm feeling like I want to try something that approximates the blue-grey suede, or possibly something flecked with the pink in it.
A pink pair of flats would've been nice I think

I liked them to begin with, but as I wear them more these things are really growing on me.  That said I feel like I'm not satisfied by either lace option - zebras too jagged and busy but the black leaves me wanting something more.  Anybody else with me?  I'm feeling like I want to try something that approximates the blue-grey suede, or possibly something flecked with the pink in it.

The black works for me. The shoe is already busy w the zebra liner and pink hits. Black keeps em grounded.

My take anyway. I love them joints, my first pear of asics! Might double up if a sweet deal comes up. Like I said I been seeing em at a bunch of stores

An 8 US Salmon Toes fit me perfectly. Will I be able to fit in a US 7.5 Neptunes Gel Saga? Someone who's owned both of these please help a brother out. TIA.

Yes. You'll be fine with the 7.5
Thanks man. I'm just a bit skeptical since most of my GL3s are 8.5, sometimes I can even go to 9 with a tiny bit of toe-wiggling space. I have thought my sagas sizing is 8 US all my life (half a size down from GL3s size). But the 8 US Salmons fit me perfectly thus I'm just wondering whether my thoughts on saga's sizing was wrong or Salmons just fit bigger then other GL3s.

Thanks man. I'm just a bit skeptical since most of my GL3s are 8.5, sometimes I can even go to 9 with a tiny bit of toe-wiggling space. I have thought my sagas sizing is 8 US all my life (half a size down from GL3s size). But the 8 US Salmons fit me perfectly thus I'm just wondering whether my thoughts on saga's sizing was wrong or Salmons just fit bigger then other GL3s.

If that's the case, then I'm not sure. All of my GL3s are sz 8s and my Salmon Toes fit like any other GL3 in my opinion. My Sagas are 7.5s, so I would suggest going 0.5 size down from whatever GL3s size you feel is most comfortable.

If that's the case, then I'm not sure. All of my GL3s are sz 8s and my Salmon Toes fit like any other GL3 in my opinion. My Sagas are 7.5s, so I would suggest going 0.5 size down from whatever GL3s size you feel is most comfortable.
I never own a size 8 GL3s actually, so I probably have had it wrong about my true GL3s size all this time, since the Salmons fit perfectly. Only GL3 that I might fit in size 9 are GRs so perhaps collabs fit bigger.

Last edited:
Hi everyone..need a legit check for this fott.. :smile:

Someone posted a pair with off-white flats in them, fan of that.

so I actually have a pair of the major reebok ventilators and on a whim I tried the karaoke's with the rope laces from those and I think I quite like it.  will try to get a decent pic.

for reference:

Back
Top Bottom