Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i hate teasers

i got the latest asics x bodega. 

Does anyone know where i can get the red asics x afew from last year, they look so nice. 

They posted the Dali's roughly about 24hrs ago. So around now would be the 2nd full day for a re-release right? Edit: Plus this tweet: 

Last edited:

today's one was was the saucony bodega pack from last yr
Yeah that was disappointing to say the least. I got the Limiteditions but had to pass on these. Seems like they may be doing all the brands....NB tomorrow?
Yeah, disappointing is an understatement. I have no clue where they got the Bodegas from, but they had literally like 12 size 12s. Relatively speaking, they had a ton of the LimitEDitions, too.  I saw like 7 or 8 size 9.5s or 9s - can't remember which one it was. Thought about getting my correct size 10 (have a 9.5 I need to get rid of),  but I was afraid they'd never hit the floor since I hardly wear much brown or clothing that matches it. So after about a 3 or 4 hour internal debate, which I rarely win over my inner demons, I was proud to say, I actually passed on a pair of shoes I was on the fence about lol

Last edited:
Idk how late but these blacks look good rose gold and atmos mash-up with the colorway and sole speckling
And if I was still into light blue sneaker these would be dope

Must say, @ThreeGeees  was right, these are the best GL3 of 2015, what a stunning pair in hand. And even with the leather liner, the fit like a normal GL3 so that's good too!

I'm digging those light blue reapectors but dam already have a few pair of light blue shoes.

As far as the SBTG go, should I go TTS or up .5 ? All of my GLV I go TTS except anything Gortex, then i go up .5. Plz advise. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom