Asics Love?!? Where is it?

You're surprised at the thirst for a gl3 collab?
I mean there are 3 pairs of them and its not like they are limited to 1990 like most of the pairs in 2015. And they released 20 gl3 collabs or so just last year. I think they look nice but nothing really special. Just suprised me is all. 

Happy for those who cooked.

Last edited:
Nah I like em too. Alberto from Facebook said they're dope in hand...quality improvement of a large margin from the 24 Kilates.
well if alberto from facebook said they're dope then im all in!!! 
laugh.gif

I think the GL3 25th Anniversary scam worked.  Now people are conditioned to think these collabs will all be limited and expensive.  When the price is actually decent and you can get your hands on a pair, people instacop.  Doesn't hurt that the RC's are all extremely wearable colorways that practically anyone will like at least 1.  Thanks @ThreeGeees  for helping me out on the grey joints!

I did. Thats my point...?

your comment didnt really imply that is all. You said you were surpised how fast they went, when they were selling pretty quickly on saturday on every site they were dropping on (Greys and Navys didnt sit anywhere). So of course one of the last places to drop them is goinng to sell even quicker as people that didnt cop on saturday only had a few more chances.

And none of us know how many pairs were made really. I think its obvious the Anni collabs last year were alot more limited. However I dont think these would just sell out on every single site if they were produced in a high quantity

exactly 5472 pairs were made

mean.gif
 Lessoneseven oversold, thought I had got my cousin a navy 10.5. 

nope. 

your comment didnt really imply that is all. You said you were surpised how fast they went, when they were selling pretty quickly on saturday on every site they were dropping on (Greys and Navys didnt sit anywhere). So of course one of the last places to drop them is goinng to sell even quicker as people that didnt cop on saturday only had a few more chances.

And none of us know how many pairs were made really. I think its obvious the Anni collabs last year were alot more limited. However I dont think these would just sell out on every single site if they were produced in a high quantity
Sorry if i was confusing. I was surprised how fast they sold in general, not today on shoe gallery specifically.

Basically every drop of them, the blues and greys flew off the shelves like you said. But if that ^^ 5400 number is correct thats not really surprising now that i think about it. Thats only around 1800 pairs of each color...less than the Anni pairs. 

Sorry if i was confusing. I was surprised how fast they sold in general, not today on shoe gallery specifically.

Basically every drop of them, the blues and greys flew off the shelves like you said. But if that ^^ 5400 number is correct thats not really surprising now that i think about it. Thats only around 1800 pairs of each color...less than the Anni pairs. 

yeah, that would seem to fit with how these sold, wernt there only like 3000 per each 25th anni?

Back
Top Bottom