Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Idk why I randomly checked IG but great timing. Copped navy RCs before sneaker Twitter started blabbing

My navy RCs got here from PYS today :smokin :smokin :smokin these things are damn good, now if RC themselves could please ship me my greys already....

Wooooowwww i knew something was up. damnit. I ordered at 3:01 am RC what the hell.. No I dont want your god damn size 9.

Sorry to hear..I ordered both Grey and Navy sz 10 at 12:27 (3:27 your time) and They shipped me both pairs. Wonder how they couldnt fulfill your order..

Last edited:
RC was my first GLIII and asics purchase in a while, bought my TTS 10 and they're .5 too small for me.

I have size 10 black, if anyone has 10.5 black to trade lmk.
Man, I wanted to wear these right away.

Sorry to hear..I ordered both Grey and Navy sz 10 at 12:27 (3:27 your time) and They shipped me both pairs. Wonder how they couldnt fulfill your order..

im just gunna assume my packaging slip stuck to someone elses when they were packing orders and they just missed it. Chalk it up to fate and me not needing them. I'll take rhe 25% and buy some more sweats I dont need :lol:

Back
Top Bottom