Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Repped. Sold out in my cart lol. I was too hesitant.

I saw Oneness had them posted on their site for $170 and emailed them for an invoice. Got the invoice and it said $220 :x

A simple online search for Oneness lets people know what they're really about 1 month shipping, backdoors, raising prices. I'm not even sure how they still are able to sell Limited Edition kicks but the brands could give a ish less...

Man the quest for Pattas isn't looking so good lol. Forgot about trying oneness, I would have done $220 or so.
Need a 12-13 if anyone has any leads.

snayberry snayberry they're looking sparse, if you can manage to secure a pair in store that's probably your best bet. I assume you're talking about shoe gallery.

Last edited:
Man the quest for Pattas isn't looking so good lol. Forgot about trying oneness, I would have done $220 or so.
Need a 12-13 if anyone has any leads.

snayberry snayberry they're looking sparse, if you can manage to secure a pair in store that's probably your best bet. I assume you're talking about shoe gallery.

Yeah, Shoe Gallery. My boy usually holds me down there but said he couldn't on this release. I'm like 30 min from there and got a dj gig down there later. I'll pass by to see if they're still available.

Decided to pass, but gotta say this is a weird drop
nerd.gif

I called West who's listed as a store getting they said they're not getting them. I called Creme 321 they were listed on Patta they said they're not getting them. I agree definitely a weird release man... St. Alfred is in store only as well. Nice kicks and Sneakers n stuff looked like the best chance most people had on copping these online...

Last edited:
Yeah, Shoe Gallery. My boy usually holds me down there but said he couldn't on this release. I'm like 30 min from there and got a dj gig down there later. I'll pass by to see if they're still available.

Several sizes already sold out...my boy just left

premier will take phone orders but will eventually cancel your orders and will give you their lame excuses

Last edited:
Call Premier. They're taking phone orders. They're out of 9's and 9.5's . Didn't ask what sizes were available

Repped. Thanks a lot man, just scored a 13, I heard Respectors run a little big but if they are similar to a leather lined GL3 I'm good.
The guy on the phone said they were really low on stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom