Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Specialbox live shot from campout Berlin. Only 25 specialboxes (raffle) in Berlin.
About 300 pairs (saved) go randomly online after instore release.

Last edited:
About 160 pairs in Berlin.(list full) 300 in Munich (raffle) and 300 online. That's the rumor.

it's not the same solebox like before. (After hikmet sold the brand) + they don't want a campout in Munich. Other state harder rules.

it's not the same solebox like before. (After hikmet sold the brand) + they don't want a campout in Munich. Other state harder rules.
this and its totally possible they favor munich for a drop, since its the new market.

and yeah, new owners dont give a **** about history and all that ^^

Specialbox live shot from campout Berlin. Only 25 specialboxes (raffle) in Berlin.
About 300 pairs (saved) go randomly online after instore release.
May have just missed it but hadn't seen the 3M in any of the previous pics, thought it was only on the heel. Really has the insect wing thing down. Very cool.

I never win on solebox, and since I am in the boonies at the moment I have to depend on my t-mobile hotspot and my verizon phone service...so I am more than likely heading towards L central, but I am trying no doubt. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

I never win on solebox, and since I am in the boonies at the moment I have to depend on my t-mobile hotspot and my verizon phone service...so I am more than likely heading towards L central, but I am trying no doubt. Good luck everyone!
just so hard to come up with a game plan being that they drop in the middle of the night or crack of dawn depending on where u live. It's like wtf do I do? Wake up at 5 and just stalk the site? Can this really be life? lol

just so hard to come up with a game plan being that they drop in the middle of the night or crack of dawn depending on where u live. It's like wtf do I do? Wake up at 5 and just stalk the site? Can this really be life? lol
Haha I feel it, dude! But every time for their drops I ko for a bit then set my alarm for 155 pst and prepare for a long and frustrating few hours. Never hit though smh. 

Back
Top Bottom