Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just got my silver screens in today. I don't have many gl3s but wow this is definitely my favorite. The details on this are killer

I remember times when i successfully checked out on the coves & mints or sages & rose golds, in my size and both in one order... I know the Kith Website order process down to every detail and thought i was so super fast today... But i miserably failed after hitting the submit order button. Times have just changed...

Last edited:
I remember times when i successfully checked out on the coves & mints or sages & rose golds, in my size and both in one order... I know the Kith Website order process down to every detail and thought i was so super fast today... But i miserably failed after hitting the submit order button. Times have just changed...

times haven't changed...quantity changed

so who has them cockatoo's in hand? what is the quality like? seems most ppl who cop are reselling as over 100 on ebay. quality does not look too good. does not look like collab quality.
i saw them month ago when the 2016 collection was presented, i dont think they will be ronnie exclusive for a long time. should be a part of a pack.

So I managed to buy a pair of SJs off SJS for the very first time last week in an 8.5 because I couldn't get my own size 9.5. And I have put them up for a possible size swap and I have received 2 trade offers. First is the perfect size swap for my size and second is a pair of hanon solstice with special box and maglite but slightly worn which I have been hunting for ages. Do you guys think it is a fair trade of SJ and hanon or I should just get SJ in my size and continue to hunt for hanon with cash (seeing their price has dropeed quite a bit lately). Cheers guys 

I'd take that Hanon trade and try again for SJs on the ww release. Price is hitting ridiculous levels for those....at least in my size :\

So I managed to buy a pair of SJs off SJS for the very first time last week in an 8.5 because I couldn't get my own size 9.5. And I have put them up for a possible size swap and I have received 2 trade offers. First is the perfect size swap for my size and second is a pair of hanon solstice with special box and maglite but slightly worn which I have been hunting for ages. Do you guys think it is a fair trade of SJ and hanon or I should just get SJ in my size and continue to hunt for hanon with cash (seeing their price has dropeed quite a bit lately). Cheers guys 
Swap with the pair you really want the most? For this case I'll pick the SJs though but to each his own. I've seen SJs prices drop abit but I know nuts about Hanon. 

Back
Top Bottom