Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the first Bruce Lee's, besides the originals, was the Asics Tai Chi in 2010

the Bruce Lee mexico 66 came later that same year 

unds
Video Review: http://bit.ly/29M279g

that top pair of saga's are $39 shipped on asicsamerica ebay store. where did you cop yours from?

first saga pickup. like these a lot. I wish I liked more colorways because the model looks so much better on foot than solo

first saga pickup. like these a lot. I wish I liked more colorways because the model looks so much better on foot than solo

Underrated. I also figured out sizing was different with Sagas when getting those, but I thought it might be a Fieg-issue, not a model one

Asicsamerica has bad reviews on eBay has anyone ordered from there? Is it even the real asics company. I almost pulled the trigger on a few pair a while back but read reviews and didn't risk it.

Asicsamerica has bad reviews on eBay has anyone ordered from there? Is it even the real asics company. I almost pulled the trigger on a few pair a while back but read reviews and didn't risk it.
i ordered a pair from them and they were fine.  took a few days to process the order but the shoes shipped to me in 2 days.

They always got steals. Only thing I've ordered was a sweater from them last winter. Loved it. I think Ima pull the trigger on some Gel Lyte V and/or some Kayano Trainers

They're legit, I just grabbed the Sneakerfreaker x Gel Kayano's from there for $52 shipped. It took a while for them to ship out, but they came in. 

For anyone living in NYC, there's an Asics sale going on at Fifth ave: linky

Didn't seem to be a great selection of shoes but I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to Asics so there might be something good there

Thanks everyone for the reviews on asicsamerica...guess I will cop a few pair off there and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom