Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I didn't care for the beams either.. I do like the new offspring however.. IF I can get a decent quality pair that is
mean.gif
same here

Call me crazy but those Wale x Villa " International Champion " joints is growing on me rapidly 

I kept missing the random restocks on the Tsavorites. Now they're dried up.smh Nice collection.
Thanks man. I wasn't very big on Tsavorites initially, but I couldn't pass when those and the Iris were $80 each from Villa

Last edited:
I like the Wale joints more than these
Are the Mita x beams dropping anywhere else or have i missed it completely? 

I would like to know as well

And for the people that bought them going up 1/2 size from typical gl3 sizing, do the shoes have extra room in the toe box or not really?

any other sites getting those Offspring GLV's? Might jump on those to be the first GLV in the collection. Some sizes sitting but not my 12

any other sites getting those Offspring GLV's? Might jump on those to be the first GLV in the collection. Some sizes sitting but not my 12

I would assume so, I didn't cop because it will be cheaper to wait plus the way people are offing the 1.0 might even get these under retail too.

Call me crazy but those Wale x Villa " International Champion " joints is growing on me rapidly 

Me to my friend, me to! [emoji]128526[/emoji] wonder will the alt laces be blue or gold, or maybe both?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom