Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got my 10.5! Thanks!
smile.gif

I don't get it why offspring/UK and ASIA releases don't have half sizes. 
mean.gif

Have tp pay so much with shipping and custom. And in the UK they sitting for retail until death...

Last edited:
First time I've done a custom of any sort. Loved the United Arrows GLV but from the start thought they would look better with a off white midsole. The results

Perfect. What did you use to strip/prep the midsoles for paint? Must have taken a lot of coats to cover dark with light?

that off white make the blue suede pop so much better. that is how the should have released them.

IIf anybody needs, it looks like an FSR at Villa.
Ordered a pair of Tsavorites, missed out on them when they were under the VIlla $50 sale a few months back. Grabbed these in a half size down from my normal GL3 size, that's the recommended due to the leather liner right?

Perfect. What did you use to strip/prep the midsoles for paint? Must have taken a lot of coats to cover dark with light?
Thank you! To be honest i didn't prep the midsole. it might come back to bite me in the end but after a few test walks no issues yet. It took a quite a few coats, maybe 6 or so. Ive let them dry/cure for over a week 

that off white make the blue suede pop so much better. that is how the should have released them.
My thought exactly. Too orthopedic looking with the all blue midsole and laces. 

Back
Top Bottom