Asics Love?!? Where is it?

da vinci, volcano will be around for next 6-12 months on secondary market. getting harder to find da vinci's

da vinci, volcano will be around for next 6-12 months on secondary market. getting harder to find da vinci's
On the other hand the da Vinci price has settled, where with new releases the cheapest is usually during the first two weeks after release when all the resellers are trying to flip

not entirely true, look at mossad prices. i paid $500 a week or two after release and now they are $350-425. for me davinci is the goat glv and these volcano's are nowhere near the goat gl3.

Last edited:
Quick question for cats who have GLV "Medics". These just arrived todat.

Under the insole I can actually feel where the hard cardboard ends when wearing. Is this normal? The whole midsole feels cheap and rough to the touch also.

These are my first GLV and I'm just making sure they're all good? Thanks

Last edited:

I've never really noticed it while wearing it

fonzer fonzer cool appreciate it man.

It's def noticeable on mine. The Midsoles just feel cheap to me too.

Thanks though, I just wanted to make sure.

that same piece is on gl3's as well. i have never noticed it when wearing a pair so you may have a defective pair. i had a similar issue with a pair of 998's that had something under the insole poking my foot i had to cut out. only in that pair though, my other 20ish pairs of 998's never had that issue. 

that same piece is on gl3's as well. i have never noticed it when wearing a pair so you may have a defective pair. i had a similar issue with a pair of 998's that had something under the insole poking my foot i had to cut out. only in that pair though, my other 20ish pairs of 998's never had that issue. 
The only other pair of Asics I have are the Grey RC GL3's, But they have a full length piece of that hard cardboard type ish in them. oh well, as long as they're legit I can live with it.

Just got delivery notification from UPS for J. Crew. Not sure if it's the pre ordered pair or the sale pair.

Just got delivery notification from UPS for J. Crew. Not sure if it's the pre ordered pair or the sale pair.

Same. They finally shipped mine. Waiting for those GL3 tin roof.
If they're not out of VA (think they may have 1 other warehouse, but not completely sure) and you have some random a** location, they're more than likely the sale pair.

Does anyone have in hand pictures of the sale J.Crews? If I can remember correctly they had a Kith like filter on those things.

Quick question for cats who have GLV "Medics". These just arrived todat.

Under the insole I can actually feel where the hard cardboard ends when wearing. Is this normal? The whole midsole feels cheap and rough to the touch also.

These are my first GLV and I'm just making sure they're all good? Thanks

The midsole is rough to the touch on medics, I assume it's down to the glow in the dark properties they have.

Back
Top Bottom