Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Saw those 2 days ago on sneaker freaker news :
“The collection is enough to have weeaboo sneakerheads emptying their pockets, but they’ll need to exchange their yen to NZD to cop. Of the mere 30 commemorative customs, all have been given away bar one complete set that is available exclusively through New Zealand's Trade Me, with all profits going towards helping the NZ Red Cross help others.”

unds
Asics-Gel-Lyte-V-Aluminum.jpg

Damn, those are clean. I dig the Diablo silhouette but haven't been overly impressed with any colorways yet.
sadly they look worse in person...the filter/lighting kith used for the pic makes the white and grey look closer together in tone than they really are, wasn't feeling the real thing. It's more steel grey than that tinted-white. Oh well!

Got my Woei's today, does anyone know whats up with the sizing?
My Carpenter Bee's are size 26.5CM, US 8.5 and EU 41 where as the Woei pair is 26CM, US 8 but EU 41.5 but they fit snuggier.

My Carpenter Bee's are size 26.5CM, US 8.5 and EU 41 where as the Woei pair is 26CM, US 8 but EU 41.5 but they fit snuggier.
US8/26cm will always fit smaller than US8.5/26.5.

Asics EU sizing has been inconsistent pretty recently.

How are they in hand? Haven’t heard much aside from release info.

Back
Top Bottom