Asics Love?!? Where is it?

NoOb question here, but I tried to buy the LA MJC yesterday and my card was declined for fraud. How do you guys buy from international merchants? PayPal work better?

NoOb question here, but I tried to buy the LA MJC yesterday and my card was declined for fraud. How do you guys buy from international merchants? PayPal work better?
Yea at least half the time my CC get declined for international sites. I just call them and they fix it then I try again. But if it's a rush cop, then PP is the best route

99239A52-BEFF-4D46-A164-090217D50553.jpeg
Mita Kayano Trainer. Haven’t picked up a pair in a while. Always been a fan of the Mita Trico colorway. Just wish i had the GLV to complete the set.

Reactions: Dad
C0FF055B-B8D1-4A30-882D-94000CD0D716.png
Anybody else interested in the Gel Kayano 5 OG that is releasing soon? I think these shots by Footpatrol are great and I was able to see them quickly on foot the other day, 100% cop for me...

99239A52-BEFF-4D46-A164-090217D50553.jpeg
Mita Kayano Trainer. Haven’t picked up a pair in a while. Always been a fan of the Mita Trico colorway. Just wish i had the GLV to complete the set.

How’s the quality on these? Have Asics messed up the toebox on these like they have with the gel Lyte 3?

How’s the quality on these? Have Asics messed up the toebox on these like they have with the gel Lyte 3?

Quality isn't that bad. As far as the toebox, I can't answer that effectively since this is the first Kayano Trainer I've owned and not familiar with past toebox shapes of this model. It's definitely a dope shoe imo.

Some some teaser pic on facebook, no shoes just a coming soon thing
My bad I can't find it, it was shared to the Asics new balance saucony group

wont lie i'm liking the orange koi better than the og from what i can see but who knows once there's unfiltered photos lol

looking like they got that F you USA u cant have these packaging ready

Back
Top Bottom