Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Has anyone sold a Kith Special Box pair on stock X? Just curious if Stock X provides a label for more than the usual 4lbs. That box is huge to ship.

Og supergreen , good shoe
but damn sky high price

TB2azW.hbArBKNjSZFLXXc_dVXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg

yea i think its just the lighting. no disrespect meant btw

I still have a ds pair wish I cashed out when peeps was paying crazy money for them
i ooped my homie my back up pair. Ragrets lol.

i kept my homages, volcanos, and SGs. would love to off them if the "value" ever came back up lol.

on a side note they need to rerelease kill bill gel sagas. i donated mine to the Philippines

The cw looks good but the GL3 shape is so funky these days. It seems like the back heel proportions are off which gives it a flatter look instead of the pointed runner look.

The cw looks good but the GL3 shape is so funky these days. It seems like the back heel proportions are off which gives it a flatter look instead of the pointed runner look.

agreed. they started making the heel shorter back in 2016 for some odd reason. Made the GL3 branding look bigger and the heel looked flatter.

What do you guys anticipate resale prices looking like? I already know there's no chance I'm going to land these for retail :lol:

i ooped my homie my back up pair. Ragrets lol.

i kept my homages, volcanos, and SGs. would love to off them if the "value" ever came back up lol.

on a side note they need to rerelease kill bill gel sagas. i donated mine to the Philippines
Ok I see you pinoy :nerd:
Had no clue lol

Back
Top Bottom