Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hi guys, trying to cop a pair of RF Asics 252.1 either from Stockx or the Goat, any fakes so far for this pair? Many thanks!
Very rare to find fakes in these kind of pairs, I have not heard or seen any with regard to the 252.1 pack. Would be little risk to getting these newer pairs without it being a fake.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 9.51.11 AM.png

I wonder if we can only receive an invoice for one of the three colors we pick or are they just asking us to list favorites and we could be invoiced for any of them? That would influence what I choose.

Am I the only one who never gets these emails? I've bought 2013 Knicks, 2013 Flamingos, 2014 mint/cove, 2014 KFE, 2016 kithstrikes etc.

I guess none of that means anything haha

Last edited:
Am I the only one who never gets these emails? I've bought 2013 Knicks, 2013 Flamingos, 2014 mint/cove, 2014 KFE, 2016 kithstrikes etc.

nope same boat. Bought leatherbacks, Gel Sites they dropped and ECP Miami's and have no email

did you search your email, mine ended up in a spam box

Got hurricane....funny though I had signed up for 12.5 and got invoiced for 13....checked and 12.5 no longer exists on the choice.

So, I did end up getting the email yesterday morning but it was in my junk/spam. I chose my 3 but then updated them earlier this morning. It ended up sending me an invoice for the one I changed my mind on haha BUT I'm not complaining still glad I was able to get one.

The color they sent me was Majestic. My top 3 were elevation, argon and torpedo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom