Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The one that got away ... maybe one day 😔🙏🏾

P0.jpg

kingscrossing kingscrossing what color shade of orange would you say are on the Lichen Greens? I'm wanting to swap the laces but can't figure what color to order would be best.
Tangerine? Bright orange?

Misty Pine GL3s back up on Asics.com

Don't forget to use that RetailMeNot cashback -10%!

Btw, Plum Blossoms almost sold out, too - just szs 8-10 left...

Thanks for the heads up! been waiting for these since last fall...and easy to justify the purchase with 40% off haha

verse001 verse001 or anyone else who owns them are the End pics accurate or saturated? I feel like I've seen these a bunch and the toe box suede does not look that green in any of the photos or vids I have seen. Just wondering if the colors don't translate well to photos or if End is making them look better than they really are.

22-03-2021_JB_1201A164-300_m1_1.jpg

verse001 verse001 or anyone else who owns them are the End pics accurate or saturated? I feel like I've seen these a bunch and the toe box suede does not look that green in any of the photos or vids I have seen. Just wondering if the colors don't translate well to photos or if End is making them look better than they really are.

22-03-2021_JB_1201A164-300_m1_1.jpg
could just be lighting. I have a full review on my youtube channel if you need to see accurate lighting on these for 8 minutes straight to help make up your mind

Back
Top Bottom