Asics Love?!? Where is it?

S/O to the OP for the restock! I used the 40% code on them.

They're LOVELY in person. I also swapped out the laces for some that I found somewhat close to matching the Wood Crepe color.

GLIII - Kadomatsu Plum
ASICS Gel-Lyte III - Kadomatsu Plum.png

Last edited:
S/O to the OP for the restock! I used the 40% code on them.

They're LOVELY in person. I also swapped out the laces for some that I found somewhat close to matching the Wood Crepe color.

GLIII - Kadomatsu Plum
ASICS Gel-Lyte III - Kadomatsu Plum.png

I think I've seen this on 40% code talked about a few times on here. What's the code? I'd definitely grab the kadomatsu at 40%off.

Otoro's came in today...They're just okay, a little disappointing in person to be honest. Love the theme, but something just seems off. They also smell VERY strongly of glue...Way, way more than any of my other Asics or other branded shoes.

Otoro's came in today...They're just okay, a little disappointing in person to be honest. Love the theme, but something just seems off. They also smell VERY strongly of glue...Way, way more than any of my other Asics or other branded shoes.

Whoever said they needed a perforated toe box was right. In hand I like the colors but it's missing something.

Speaking of perforated toeboxes, im considering only picking those types of gel lyte 3s up for now on. In my experience if its not perforated, it gets dirty easily and is tough to clean

Back
Top Bottom