Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't think I've seen these posted here yet...

Just 8-10.5 left on the site.
asics_1201A528-200_03_1200x.jpg

asics_1201A528-200_07_1200x.jpg

Asics is going to drop a fsr. Personally not a fan

asics_1201A528-200_03_1200x.jpg

asics_1201A528-200_07_1200x.jpg

Are the Tokyo subway ones releasing in the states or are those JP only?

1650289191677.png

Picked up my first pair of asics in a while. They look huge in my 11.5 but feel great on foot after a quick try on, will post on foot when I take em out for a real wear. All the best kiko asics have been pretty unattainable so I appreciate his team doing work on the sportstyle line. My friend had the red/purple ub1-s kayano 14s which I liked a lot, I wanted the piedmont grey pair of those but they sold out quick.

To anyone with the 2014 alvin purples--would going TTS work for me? I went TTS with the solstices, atmos duck camo, FP squads, and formosas and I like how they all fit. I went .5 up in the 3 lies and they fit too, but there is a little heel slip. Thoughts?

To anyone with the 2014 alvin purples--would going TTS work for me? I went TTS with the solstices, atmos duck camo, FP squads, and formosas and I like how they all fit. I went .5 up in the 3 lies and they fit too, but there is a little heel slip. Thoughts?

You have to go .5 up on those IMO...

But if you say you went TTS in all those others, you can probably go TTS in Alvins too..

1650305088998.png

Swapped laces in from my hong kong af1s, a little long but color matches perfectly. They fit a hair big, not sure if sizing down half would've worked but tightening the laces a little bit was necessary. The blast sole is really cushy, akin to boost or react I suppose (haven't worn either in a very long time). I'm a fan.

Raffle up for the afew x asics

I dig them. They remind me of the world map pair which is probably my favorite asics shoe in my collection. I'll try for the tokyo pair when they drop too
20220413_215819.jpg

100! The Atlas/World Map GL3 has been at the top of my wanted ASICS list for a few years now. I wanted to wear them when I would travel internationally lol. However, since resale is much more than I would actually pay, I’d be content with the NYs.

Are the Tokyo subway ones releasing in the states or are those JP only?

They’re “Coming Soon” on the ASICS site. I really hope that the 40% off med codes will be valid on them!

-edit-
I've been planning to have a soleswap done on the World Maps because I'm partial to White Soles. I've had the sole donors since 2019. The NYCs will get the treatment instead!

ASICS Gel-Lyte III - NYC+.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom