Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did yours come with the keychain? Mine was apparently jacked at the warehouse or by the UPS driver smh. I went ahead and agreed to have them refund me shipping since they couldn’t replace the keychain. Was so pissed smh. Did yours make it to you?
I did get mine. It wasn't in the shoe box tho which was sorta weird. It was in seperate packing in the shipping box. I would have thought it to come in the shoe box. So maybe thats why your's got missed, someone didn't add it in.

I plan on doing the orange laces - I think they look so good with the orange lace.

I did get mine. It wasn't in the shoe box tho which was sorta weird. It was in seperate packing in the shipping box. I would have thought it to come in the shoe box. So maybe thats why your's got missed, someone didn't add it in.

I plan on doing the orange laces - I think they look so good with the orange lace.

Nice. I might try that too.

I have a bit of an update: I’m an idiot lol.

After reading your reply I went back and found the original shipping box that they came in and guess what was there waiting on me, starring me right in the face? The damn key chain! 😩🤣🙃. Can’t believe I harassed these people (bodega) about that lol. At least they were nice enough to make a attempt to correct it with the free shipping but I feel bad now lol.

Delivered today. Shame on Asics for shipping these in a bag :smh:

01C6D3B5-E6C6-41FE-8DC1-64D519A58768.jpeg

If you know you’re going to buy something/waiting for a drop, I add a pair or two of really cheap shoes to get them shipped in a box, then I return that sh*t since you can ship back for free lol.

Saucony does the same crap, except return shipping isn’t free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom