Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Your cuz say anything about the other color way? That’s what I’m curious about now 👀

Any pics of other cw?

Yaaaaaa
D57DF8A9-ED7B-42E0-A091-59401C500BF6.jpeg

More pics please!

Didn't think Alley Cats would sell out. Maybe I'll grab them if I see them available on a boutique site or Asics.com. After being burned paying retail for the SVDs and the Sneaker Freaker Tiger Snakes I figured I'd wait these out. They def look good in the pics on the thread, tho.

July 4th I think is the wider release. Yeah I was curious if they would sell out too. I'd guess that the materials, and the gitd accents have people interested enough to try and grab them.

Probably gonna pass on Alley Cats...I think when I first started buying Asics in like 2012 these would've been an instant buy, but just a little too much going on for me now with the glow in the dark, fur, and not sold on the shade of purple used. They're cool, but I just can't see myself wearing them often enough to spend $150-$200 on em. Gonna hold out for those Pleasures GLIII instead.

Probably gonna pass on Alley Cats...I think when I first started buying Asics in like 2012 these would've been an instant buy, but just a little too much going on for me now with the glow in the dark, fur, and not sold on the shade of purple used. They're cool, but I just can't see myself wearing them often enough to spend $150-$200 on em. Gonna hold out for those Pleasures GLIII instead.
This is where I'm at. So many releases from different brands I would have jumped on just 4 years ago now I just know I won't wear them.

Same thing with me, my heart wants to buy every pair, my mind tells me to stick with more wearable silhouettes/colourways, if it's not being worn, it's being wasted.

This is where I'm at. So many releases from different brands I would have jumped on just 4 years ago now I just know I won't wear them.

Same thing with me, my heart wants to buy every pair, my mind tells me to stick with more wearable silhouettes/colourways, if it's not being worn, it's being wasted.

Yup I already have enough wearable shoes sitting my closets that I don't need to add more that I know won't get use...Definitely a waste and can use that money for other ****.

I did just see this pic though and they look fire here :lol:

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 2.46.42 PM.png

Use code SUMMERSALE for another 15% off.

Back
Top Bottom