Asics Love?!? Where is it?

D7192BEA-069F-4B49-9908-A7985F04D0C0.jpeg

Squad

I personally dig split the tongue on GL3’s, kinda unique.
As long as they fit right though.
Nothing worse than a split tongue that don’t close all the way!

I think that's my issue with them as well... I have to size up for the tongues to close, eventhough they fit perfectly tts

C cwash5183 gettmitt gettmitt ****tttt forreal?! I didn't even realize it was a link for those cuz the picture popping up in the thread was for the other link smh lol. Damn under 100 for those would've been sick!

Edit. Didn't know there was that creme Pleasures pair...I was expecting those grey/green ones I posted a few pages back. Not as mad about missing now lol. Need those green and grey joints!!

Last edited:
C cwash5183 gettmitt gettmitt ****tttt forreal?! I didn't even realize it was a link for those cuz the picture popping up in the thread was for the other link smh lol. Damn under 100 for those would've been sick!
Yeah im pretty sure it was big error on FTL part. They were priced at $110 full price too which im sure was wrong too, since most collabs been retailing at $160-$170. But what do i know., curious to check these out in hand....

Yeah im pretty sure it was big error on FTL part. They were priced at $110 full price too which im sure was wrong too, since most collabs been retailing at $160-$170. But what do i know., curious to check these out in hand....

Sheesh yeah no wonder it got pulled lol. Was it just that creme pair or did they have that grey/green one too?

Sheesh yeah no wonder it got pulled lol. Was it just that creme pair or did they have that grey/green one too?
only saw cream pair.....That Grey/Green pair isnt bad either...still undecided on the piping on them tho...maybe its supposed to be a pack? So confused

Yeah I saw the cream pair only too. I was trying to hold off until the next footlocker sale and got caught slipping. You're right, $110 was a good enough price, but I was being greedy. Lol

Back
Top Bottom