Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Mine finally hit stateside and should be here in a few days. I'm going to try and double up for retail. If not might pick up on the resale market depending on where the price settles. They definitely seem cheaper than the first collaboration.
Don’t remember the first pair ever dropping to all these shops that are getting them this time around. I believe stock was more limited and they made less pairs. Glad many people are able to hit this time around.

I've stuck out everywhere. I'm not as locked in as I used to be so if anyone has a site where there is another chance I'd appreciate the info.

Today
IMG_4494.jpeg

I've stuck out everywhere. I'm not as locked in as I used to be so if anyone has a site where there is another chance I'd appreciate the info.

Anybody have a lead on a pair of the hal studios in the earth cw size 12-13 for a semi decent resale price lol?

HALs went up on bodega but were gone like 3 minutes later
Maybe I’ll catch them at concepts

Had my size 8 in cart at Blends and sold out as I'm checking out with Paypal. Wasn't even 1 minute smfh

When captcha asking you select all squares with motorcycles. Does it include riders?
I had been failed so many times lol

IMG_6876.jpeg

My hals says delivered but didnt get them. Someone stole my package or is this tracking not for delivery to my US address? Does anyone know if they got it the day it says delivered on the tracking or a few days later?

Hey just to clarify your tracking in the screenshot showed delivered 7 days before you actually received them? Im just worried someone stole em. Thanks for your help
Yea looking back through my tracking the “Delivered” portion is the same on mine. You may have gotten “Got” 😕

Uffff Broski, yeah if it says delivered it means IT WAS "DELIVERED ". Last time it happened to me went back to the cctv in my bldg and was able to prove that the UPS driver didn't even show up that whole day and got refunded. But this was nike. Hopefully asics is the same. Best of luck fam.

BTW got mine in sorry for the potato Pic but it was my cousin quick
IMG-20230502-WA0004.jpg

I called highs and lows in perth australia.
The guy said that signature is required for delivery. Did both of you guys sign for package???

Back
Top Bottom