Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If they're doing a big anniversary celebration for the V, I really hope it isn't all rehashes of the old III colorways. A little bits ok but it would be nice to get some fresh ideas.

I wish I went half up on the salmon toe 5s
I probably have 10 pair of GLV 's , alot of them previous Kith collabs. i got early access to the salmon toes ordered my normal size 11 like I had been for years and I was crushed when they didn't fit. And by didn't fit I mean completely unwearable! I had to sell them. The 11.5 was way too expensive on resale as I suspect this happened to alot of people. So I just never picked them up. Like WTF is up with some brands and sizing.

So go half size up it seems, just to be safe. But I agree., brands constantly changing sizing within the same model is so annoying. Especially for models that can't be found in stores.

Check your emails for early access

IMG_9718.png

Assuming US retailers will be getting them soon … I hope lol
Undefeated posted on their IG story that these will be available on July 3 at 8am EST online and 11AM in their Las Vegas and Phoenix stores. Hopefully this means more stores are getting them in soon

Last edited:
so the consensus is go half size up on gel lyte v? im 11.5 in gl3 and they fit perfect 12 is too big in gl3. what do you guys think i should do? never had a gl v.

Back
Top Bottom