Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Have to stop caring about the HALs for now.

Still nothing on that BS shipping number from Australia.

Better that I mentally write them off now than keep caring and dealing with the emotional drain... Oh welps. :emoji_sob:
Did you check the journey details? Those are more detailed than the overview section. Mine shows the shoes moving the last couple of days and shows booked for flight, which I'm assuming is the flight to the States.

Did you check the journey details? Those are more detailed than the overview section. Mine shows the shoes moving the last couple of days and shows booked for flight, which I'm assuming is the flight to the States.

I appreciate the response, though.

1693257110287.png

Recently unds'd the glv libertea.

Fits the same as my saucony shadow 5000's. As a widefooter, I went tts and it fits well.

I wonder if new GLV's will have this newer fit.

Recently unds'd the glv libertea.

Fits the same as my saucony shadow 5000's. As a widefooter, I went tts and it fits well.

I wonder if new GLV's will have this newer fit.
That would be nice. I like the current sizing for the newer GL3s. The OG colorway pack fits perfectly true to size.

How’s the quality on all 3??
All 3 are supposed to feature leather but I have my doubts about the Ballaholic (top ones). They feel like they feature artificially tumbled vegan leather.

The materials on the Asphaltgold are great. Thin cuts of leather, a soft suede on the toe and really hairy suede on the tiger stripes and heel counter.

The Kith have the best shape IMO (kinda how the OG AJ4s slope down, compared to say the Ballaholic which has that 2016 WC4 boxy toe) and good quality tumbled leather. This material feels different to the tumbled looking material on the Ballaholics.

The Ballaholics were the most expensive of the 3 - they probably are leather but not like any leather I've seen tbh.

Thanks for the heads-up... grabbed a 10.5 cuz I went back and saw they run a little snug. Hope they're not too big :nerd:

Thanks - yeah, I think it was your post from a while back that I found that led me to go with the .5 up. I have REALLY wide feet because of bunions, so I figured better safe than sorry. I guess I coulda ordered both a 10 & 10.5 and kept the pair that fit best, but oh well... they're both sold out now lol.

NYCs came a couple days ago from Asics (box was smashed because they just shipped them in a pouch :smh: ) and I UnDS'd them today:

20230829_174226.jpg

Fit great going half-up with these caveman feet of mine, glad I did. Walked a few miles in them at lunch and they're pretty good. Not GL3 comfy, but pretty good.

My pair was supposed to come today but been awaiting clearance in Los Angeles since Saturday |l

Welp this might be a long shot and just throwing it out to da void of da internet, my stupid *** won da Glaciers from END from all places but I got a 9.5 instead of my tts 9......need a size swap ASAP if anyone out there is reading
20230831_212535.jpg

20230831_212542.jpg

Welp this might be a long shot and just throwing it out to da void of da internet, my stupid *** won da Glaciers from END from all places but I got a 9.5 instead of my tts 9......need a size swap ASAP if anyone out there is reading
20230831_212535.jpg

20230831_212542.jpg
How notable of a difference is it .5 up? I might have to go the resale route on these so just wondering if sizing up/down wasn't an option.

How notable of a difference is it .5 up? I might have to go the resale route on these so just wondering if sizing up/down wasn't an option.
I measure at a 9.5 on a brannock scale and I get 9.5s in 1130s. That gives me around an index finger width of space at the end of the shoe. I've tried multiple colorways in 10s also and for me going half size up is too much; I have around a thumbs width at the end of the shoe, maybe even a little more. And I know after wearing them, they'll break in even more and get even more loose due to some of the materials used on a few of the colorways. So for me, TTS works best but if you like that spacious toe box feel I don't going half size up will be a deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom