Aside from the Nets, which NBA teams are slated to unveil new jerseys this off-season?

The Heat need to change their Black/whites. By far one of the ugliest in the league. They look like those black/white series spinoffs that Adidas does

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The Heat need to change their Black/whites. By far one of the ugliest in the league. They look like those black/white series spinoffs that Adidas does
The Nets jerseys will probably be just as ugly next year 
sick.gif
Glad to hear the Knicks might get a change.  Get rid of the black detailing.  Blue, orange, and white only.

Yeah Knicks probably getting new jerseys bc there was just a 50% clearance on all Knicks Jersey at their team store.

AltoughI know they most likely arent getting a new uni, I would like to see the Thunder get a new jersey or at least an alternate jersey

Pacers are getting new jerseys & a new court design as well... Past & present mixed together in the design.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I only loved it because they brought back the shiny polyester material 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pacers are getting new jerseys & a new court design as well... Past & present mixed together in the design.

Nice, I kinda like their current ones though so I hope they aren't too different.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nice, I kinda like their current ones though so I hope they aren't too different.
Wait that vid posted was real? I thought it was just some guy's own idea of what he'd want the new design to be.

Yea now that MSG will be completely renovated along with the 50 percent clearance on current jerseys, all signs point to a Knicks new jersey. The black will most likely be taken out or be replaced by grey.

The Pistons need to do something. The Raptors should probably spice things up as well.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Thunder need new jerseys bad..

You know they wont do that. Its been only 3 seasons.
Phoenix and Miami need an update. Its been like 13 years since they introduced the current jerseys.
Maybe even Chicago should change up but thats messing with tradition

Back
Top Bottom