Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

30uec5j.jpg

this *** logo work. this is what i should have paid for. ill pass. I was like 3-5 days late paying you. the 1 logo you did for my young wall street company was nice. this was not so i said cancel it. You were acting like i was going to use it. what in the below images is worth using
roll.gif

welp...

TBH you a millionaire dawg, what the hell you doing on NT solicitating someone to make you a logo....that screams struggle on its own....you should be able to easily contact a design firm and have them cook you something up hassle free and guaranteed.
I need to get my graphic design hustle up, asap

Side Bar: SFC and Steezy, taking shots at YoungHollywood while he's banned and unable to defend himself is weak.

I've spoken to him personally without any mention of wealth or success. Even so, he's earned it. I don't believe in counting another man's money.

In relation to this thread, YH has proven to be legit.

I'll give GSC the opportunity for vindication.

Last edited:
These dudes both are legit... though

Legit as in theyre real dudes doin big things... are there some exaggerations... probably but whatever. Dudes r winning

Younghollywood is legit it would seem; dude seems pretty chill and humble about how he made it

How will GSC be able to prove himself? Whatever he posts to validate his cars, money, etc. will be called ducktales regardless :lol: . It seems to be a lose/lose situation. And where is the BigLes guy at?

Last edited:
bro 150$ for a logo?....and you making that much bank?....my man i think i paid a fellow NTer close to 300$ to design me a masthead for my blog and a logo for my Photo Booth and i aint eem ballin.... :smh:
That's me, bro. Sup, Elkin!

And those were drafts, my man. How you finna be a few days late on $150 when you make $15,000 a day. You make no sense, bro.

Yes, I was a budding graphic designer at the time, work was terrible, but you still scrounged up the $150, didn't you?

At least I'm not lying on a messageboard full of complete strangers. I kinda feel bad for you. Kind of.

He could have saved himself the trouble by never posting here to begin with. Of all the people I know, they would never go to a message board much less a sneaker site to brag to people who couldn't afford a consultation.

Side Bar: SFC and Steezy, taking shots at YoungHollywood while he's banned and unable to defend himself is weak.

I've spoken to him personally without any mention of wealth or success. Even so, he's earned it. I don't believe in counting another man's money.

In relation to this thread, YH has proven to be legit.

I'll give GSC the opportunity for vindication.

whos taking shots at him??....i dont have a problem with him....and ive called him out on the blatant humblebrags, speaking facts =/= taking shots, my dude finds a way to bring up his success in ANY topic, thats common knowledge on NT, nobody is questioning if hes legit or not.

put the cape down young lad....YH is cool in my book.

That's me, bro. Sup, Elkin!

And those were drafts, my man. How you finna be a few days late on $150 when you make $15,000 a day. You make no sense, bro.

Yes, I was a budding graphic designer at the time, work was terrible, but you still scrounged up the $150, didn't you?

At least I'm not lying on a messageboard full of complete strangers. I kinda feel bad for you. Kind of.

wait bruh....you made my masthead???....bro i forget usernames...lol

you did a great job for me and straight up legit with your skills.....totally worth my money....cant believe dude would go for a startup designer and expect greatness making millions....that ***** doesnt make any sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom