Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

"You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid."

This thread did one thing for me...made me want to watch Boiler Room again. Many thanks. :smokin

:lol:

Doggy. Hole up playboy, cus I will fix that crooked curl on your head real quick and have your little frail *** calling for backup. Don't play with me thinking you know me based on a very simple post by me.

Old man? Son. You don't know me. I've already got connects and not to put MY business out there, but I have family that would **** on your life homie and don't need to floss. I have a connect in Accounting and I share the same blood with her and that's all I'll say. I can google her and find her in publications and articles because she made a name for herself, so don't think I ever needed your advice, I was just picking your measly brain to pass time young man. As for networking advice, you obviously know how to get people behind you, I'll give you that. And I will take that advice, but while I'm living with a clear conscience, not looking over my shoulder because I robbed people like you, you'll be thinking of how to stay afloat before your ****** life crumbles under the pressure of scrutiny.

If you're ever in SD and want to speak to me face to face, PM me and we can both sit down and see how tough actin tinactin you're feeling on that day, GSC.

People secure in themselves don't move like you homie. I've seen people like you all my life, they come up quick, blow it stunting and fall hard. You ain't nothing new to me. Go sit your funky *** down somewhere.

yo Brolic you dont know jack, do you even lift bro?

GSC - my paypal ready, papi....i believe you.

Oh because I am saying you I am ignoring everyone else? Nope I am stating a facts which many of you are not stating

Brolic, u called what? That I don't have a fund and I'm BSing then what did you do tell me how your money is funny in insurance and how to network I answered you. Old man I employ people like you to do my audit once a year. I have people that will be your boss when you get that big account job calling me to get my fund audit and admin business. But why put you down or have ill things to say. You still going to use my networking tactics. Asking me that question for how to get to the money while you had reservations only made you my son.

I have spoken to so many if you, look at so many of your business plans, forwarded your resumes for jobs. Etc...

The expose there is none. You go in my LinkedIn... Oh u got me it matches what I said I did. Since I am a registered broker you can of course see my employment history and what does it show? I worked and went to school at those places.

I am scamming yet in superB's profile there is a thread about high interest investments in which he speaks of knowing that the investment he is advising on can be a known Ponzi scheme... Smh

Oh am def rocking tom ford. And it ain't 3k for the made to measure with my name and initials all in it. That blue one you see is 10k alone. Go price one out many of you are good at doing that.

Making up stories of how I'm a white collar criminal, well where is the my court docket. Straight libel

Not one of you here can say I scammed you or took something from you. If anything I have you more info than I received but that was my mistake for even acknowledging many of the emails.

The fact still remains my everyday car is most of your fathers dream car. I could stunt with stuff all day, every day but what will it matter? Y'all just going to try and stalk me. Ask me prove more then come looking for me to meet me and say what? Nothing just like you do when you call my office.

Ask yourself this? What did most do from 7am to 4pm likely watch this thread go on my LinkedIn and punch your clock. By 11am I made 15k. But I digress continue with the fodder

Which of your 7 accounts did u place this $15K in or did u place it all under your inflatable mattress in your High Rise

By the way; for what it's worth. I was quite a fan of the financial knowledge that u placed in previous threads. It was all very enlightening but u have yet to address some pretty gaping holes in this particular story

Also u have a pretty extensive grasp of grammar which is why NT'ers were more ept to believe what u were stating was FACTS!!

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Brolic, u called what? That I don't have a fund and I'm BSing then what did you do tell me how your money is funny in insurance and how to network I answered you. Old man I employ people like you to do my audit once a year. I have people that will be your boss when you get that big account job calling me to get my fund audit and admin business. But why put you down or have ill things to say. You still going to use my networking tactics. Asking me that question for how to get to the money while you had reservations only made you my son.

Doggy. Hole up playboy, cus I will fix that crooked curl on your head real quick and have your little frail *** calling for backup. Don't play with me thinking you know me based on a very simple post by me.

Old man? Son. You don't know me. I've already got connects and not to put MY business out there, but I have family that would **** on your life homie and don't need to floss. I have a connect in Accounting and I share the same blood with her and that's all I'll say. I can google her and find her in publications and articles because she made a name for herself, so don't think I ever needed your advice, I was just picking your measly brain to pass time young man. As for networking advice, you obviously know how to get people behind you, I'll give you that. And I will take that advice, but while I'm living with a clear conscience, not looking over my shoulder because I robbed people like you, you'll be thinking of how to stay afloat before your ****** life crumbles under the pressure of scrutiny.

If you're ever in SD and want to speak to me face to face, PM me and we can both sit down and see how tough actin tinactin you're feeling on that day, GSC.

People secure in themselves don't move like you homie. I've seen people like you all my life, they come up quick, blow it stunting and fall hard. You ain't nothing new to me. Go sit your funky *** down somewhere.

:rofl: :rofl:

"You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid."

This thread did one thing for me...made me want to watch Boiler Room again. Many thanks.
smokin.gif
Props on that reference in the first thread
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

Sounds like something I've said in my day. I approve of this message.

Lol I bought my Benz from EuroMotors in Bethesda. Trying to remember if I ever saw OP up there.

Knew there was something fishy about this character. All in the car thread talking about trading the rari in for the lambo :smh:

this *** logo work. this is what i should have paid for. ill pass. I was like 3-5 days late paying you. the 1 logo you did for my young wall street company was nice. this was not so i said cancel it. You were acting like i was going to use it. what in the below images is worth using

Knew there was something fishy about this character. All in the car thread talking about trading the rari in for the lambo :smh:

maybe there was a rooster in it
ok maybe that was corny
*goes back to lurking in the shadows

this *** logo work. this is what i should have paid for. ill pass. I was like 3-5 days late paying you. the 1 logo you did for my young wall street company was nice. this was not so i said cancel it. You were acting like i was going to use it. what in the below images is worth using

:rofl:

welp...

TBH you a millionaire dawg, what the hell you doing on NT solicitating someone to make you a logo....that screams struggle on its own....you should be able to easily contact a design firm and have them cook you something up hassle free and guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom