Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

has the hell do you own a Camaro and not know what a GTR is?!?
Same way he claimed to have the v8 but mistakenly said to have the v6
He can't keep his lies straight. Here he says it is a hemi charger.

http://niketalk.com/t/588044/teen-a...posited-into-his-account/140_20#post_20199630
eek.gif

roll.gif

im dying at the fact dude took time to call me out in threads for wanting to bet me $500 that he would PM me tagged pics of his hemi challenger and i declined because it was 3 weeks after he got called out on it being a V6

what a loser #brokeboy
He only said that because he scheduled an appointment to check one out. That's why he was insisting on taking pics the next day. If you own the car, why not just walk out and take a picture of it right then?

Dude is so full of ****.

This is one of the sites he invests in:

6fe9a09e_Superb.jpeg

laugh.gif
secret bank accounts paying 50-60% per year. He won't be back in this thread.
I'm saying. There's no bank on earth paying 3% per month. If that was the case I'd cease doing business and coast forever.
Yaw are clueless

High Yield Investments. These are a few i invest in

https://fin-corporation.com/ --> 1.8% DAILY 90 DAYS
https://unitedhyipleague.com
https://gold-investment-group.com/

This is my main one I use and got my money tied into now

Another random one i use

I get paid daily from one. I posted my batches for you non believers. keep being doubtfull and broke

Date: 02/01/2014 16:46

Batch: 47468463

From Account: U4988504

Amount: $18.55

Memo: Withdraw  from unitedhyipleague.com.

Next Payment 02/02/2014

Payment received:

Date : 01/31/2014 22:47

From/To Account : U4984710

Amount : 20.00

Currency : USD

Batch : 47587841

Memo : API Payment. Payment to Superb. Next Payment 02/07/2014

You guys are arguing with a guy that thought .03% = 3%.

He also invests a ton of money with a website that insures everyone that they're not a scam on their front page.

He also claims to have made 60k in 2 months selling knockoff merchandise, yet in this very thread says he's willing to take 6 months probation in exchange for 30k.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Uhm actually I made 80k(still counting) and it was not knockoffs..

The High Yield Investment site pays me well

Maybe that is why i have a hemi charger, i just bought cash, Two houses paid off in full one 250k and the other 160k  and money in the bank and your broke chasing me around like a groupie on every post I make in NT. Put that work into making money my dude

Here groupie, Take that take that, now go kick rocks

Thanks for the groupie love
superb is another fraud trying to play it cool 

lol the fact that its superb calling him a fraud makes me believe gold st is official 
he lists an office on his website someone just pay him a visit.

the guy's a trader. he might not have a 40 million dollar hedge fund but he probably just trades with some of his boys.
its a shared office that he can use up to X amount of times per month. Virtuall office is what they call them

This is confusing, so is Gold St. a hedge fund manager and does Superb own an e-commerce/wholesale business?
Yes i have my own wholesale business. It is not ecommerce

superb is another fraud trying to play it cool 
When it come down to it truthfully I have NOT been proven to be a fraud, its all specualtion on the haters part. Nothing I said or did have been proven to be a lie

The only thing people say well post pics post this, let me see your business this and that and if I choose not to post my "business" because of immature people here, then so be it call me a fraud but their is no basis for calling me a fraud. II posted pics of my inventory in my warehouse and a few other things but i dont have nothing to prove. its only a few select of you all hating. I have many people asking me for help starting their business and me giving them advice. i tend to focus more on them,people who ant help

Why would I post my business address ,pics house ,number and yelp business information here knowing dang well with all the immature people here and haters they will bomb yelp with 1 star ratings and or do other stupid stuff to degrad my business

I mean until somebody can "actually PROVE" thaat I'm a fraud, which I'm not then they will get my attention but until then play on. As in blastercombo he mentions my name 3 times day and truthfully I'm amazed that a man can focus so much on another mans life... I even have him on block and anothe rnT member message me on skype and tells me etc.. i dont even bother to read his post

Now with Gold Street, it has been PROVEN with straight up hardcore facts. i mean he isnt even listed with the SEC and by law especially handling millions you have to be registered

Last edited:
Superb trying to use NT's biggest fraud as a way to get over

this like Goldberg vs. Lesnar WrestleMania 20 to it and NT is Stone Cold Steve Austin

its a shared office that he can use up to X amount of times per month. Virtuall office is what they call them

When it come down to it truthfully I have NOT been proven to be a fraud, its all specualtion on the haters part. Nothing I said or did have been proven to be a lie

The only thing people say well post pics post this, let me see your business this and that and if I choose not to post my "business" because of immature people here, then so be it call me a fraud but their is no basis for calling me a fraud. II posted pics of my inventory in my warehouse and a few other things but i dont have nothing to prove. its only a few select of you all hating. I have many people asking me for help starting their business and me giving them advice. i tend to focus more on them,people who ant help

Why would I post my business address ,pics house ,number and yelp business information here knowing dang well with all the immature people here and haters they will bomb yelp with 1 star ratings and or do other stupid stuff to degrad my business

I mean until somebody can "actually PROVE" thaat I'm a fraud, which I'm not then they will get my attention but until then play on. As in blastercombo he mentions my name 3 times day and truthfully I'm amazed that a man can focus so much on another mans life... I even have him on block and anothe rnT member message me on skype and tells me etc.. i dont even bother to read his post

Now with Gold Street, it has been PROVEN with straight up hardcore facts. i mean he isnt even listed with the SEC and by law especially handling millions you have to be registered

You posted FAKE bank account screen shots. You're 100% a fraud and you proved it yourself

Hmmmmm....

Two houses paid off in full one 250k and the other 160k

But wait....

$100 down is a Florida only program through HUD http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/states/florida/homeownership/affordablehomes

Everywhere else 3.5% is the minimum for FHA. Conventional is 5%.

Wrong again sir

I bought my house on the FHA $100 down and i do NOT live in Florida/ And The $100 down is a FHA Hud loan. it is restricted to hud forclosed homes only

https://homes.yahoo.com/news/4-ways-to-pay-down-your-mortgage-172117215.html
[h3]Option #1: FHA $100-Down Program[/h3]

Like the idea of putting down just one hundred bucks to buy a house? The FHA $100 Down Program may be just what you need. But is $100 really all that's required?

my 2nd home was a USDA 100% financing loan
[h3]Option #4: USDA Home Loan[/h3]

If you're not much of a city slicker and instead dream of a home in a rural area, a USDA loan may be a good option for you. Why? Well, for starters it doesn't require any money down, says Bakke.
Under this program, officially known as the USDA Rural Development Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan, the closing costs can be financed as well, notes Bakke.

So this is a official fraud exposed thread now? That quote lucky made too :nerd:

Last edited:
Dude is such a cornball, all he has is the gold wrapped porsche...the pic of the rolls is probably from when he rented/drove one, since the only pics of the rolls are around the same time period, and no pics after. But he does have a tonnnn of pics of the porsche over and over again. And you can tell by reading his hashtags dude is full of arrogance loves to show off, and displays that dusty 07 911 every chance he gets.

Straight meatball, and hes definitely not getting as much money as he boasts about...or the pics from his ig would let us know 

Last edited:
Havent been in this thread in awhile so I don't know whats currently going on but I work for HUD and the $100 down program is definitely NOT only in Florida.

You posted FAKE bank account screen shots. You're 100% a fraud and you proved it yourself
Only a moron couldn't see that Superb is a fraud. Those ******** sites he posted were his own front sites. For you dummies, don't fall for any of that, Superbness run of ******** on NT is long.

Superb trying to use NT's biggest fraud as a way to get over

this like Goldberg vs. Lesnar WrestleMania 20 to it and NT is Stone Cold Steve Austin
From what I remember, superb was always at homies throat while many were on the knob

is superb the same guy who took a pic of a white challenger through the window of the car he's sitting in claiming that the challenger was his?

Last edited:
biggest so far is shake shack... i no longer discuss what i am trading on open forums... I will be releasing 2-3 articles a month starting in march I will give my opinions there. hope the new trading year and oil trades have treated you well

You really have to understand the markets to know why this absolutely hilarious.

dude probably just trades his own money with his boys.

"My name is Lovet Ako and I am the General Partner and portfolio manager of Gold Street Capital Fund, LP. General Partner of the private equity firm Warbucks Capital, LP, and General Partner Prism Capital Markets, LLP"

"Gold Street Capital Fund, LP is an event driven long/short hedge fund that manages the money of high net worth individuals. The focus of the fund is on the appreciation of capital utilizing equities; and maintaining steady returns by utilizing fixed income products."

"Prism Capital Markets, LLP is a boutique investment bank specializing in debt financing, mezzanine financing, preferred equity, and joint venture equity. The firm is highly regarded for its integrity, creativity, and advocacy on behalf of its clients."

"Warbucks Capital LP is a Private Equity Fund that seeks investments in fields that have historically high barriers to entry, great potential to build valuable IP, and clearly defined exit strategies. Recently launched in 2013, there are a multitude of diverse projects already in the works for this new fund."

Doing a lot just to trade with his boys. Dude is clearly in the same vein as those fake-it-to-make-it, pyramid schemin, beamer leasers. You front like you got wealth in an effort to attract more wealth. You would never expect the General Partner of a NY based hedge fund who drives a Porsche and a Bentley to rip you off for a measly $1000. It's all part of building the confidence game up. Nobody is going to entertain any business ventures with the kid who washes cars at the dealership. I can respect the ambition but I can't respect a conman.

Last edited:
the fact that he's gonna be publishing a newsletter or that he's trading SHAK :lol: i've been craving a SHAK burger since the IPO and i'm not even a red meat eater. those are so damn good. best part of Citi Field.

Last edited:
dude probably just trades his own money with his boys.
the fact that he's gonna be publishing a newsletter or that he's trading SHAK :lol: i've been craving a SHAK burger since the IPO and i'm not even a red meat eater. those are so damn good. best part of Citi Field.

Had me dying at shake shack, then the newsletter, too much. I highly doubt he can effectively pull off any pump and dumps so I assume that newsletter will be a paid subscription. :rofl:

This guy claims to run a hedge fund, investment bank AND a P/E shop?

No dambs at all given to try and make the lies somewhat believable
I think it's a Hedge Fund, P/E shop, insurance brokerage, Tax service business, and VC Firm

Back
Top Bottom