Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

The The descriptions were so generic

laugh.gif

@johnnyred I got a $2.5k unexpected check on the mail.

About to open an online brokerage account

**** w/ me, famb ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who should I go with?
I use E-trader

Gold St Capitals stories are about as true as Jay Z's 92 Bricks

Last edited:
(taken from previous thread)

Here is his house in MD (it's in his wife or mom's name)

This address is 30 minutes away from a luxury/exotic car dealership:

Now, he just posted a picture of his new benz:

as you can see by the pictures from google maps below, this was taken at the dealership in which he works, the EXACT location of his photo:  (pardon the double monitors)

building on the right is the "himalayan heritage" restaurant with an updated front patio, so his picture must have been taken some time ago.

lol bruh! [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yall some fools for exposing dude like this esp after he made that snide remark back to me lol ole CIA cats on NT fareals

This guy claims to run a hedge fund, investment bank AND a P/E shop?

No dambs at all given to try and make the lies somewhat believable

The The descriptions were so generic

:lol:

@johnnyred I got a $2.5k unexpected check on the mail.

About to open an online brokerage account

**** w/ me, famb ...

:pimp: :pimp:

Who should I go with?
Depends if you're looking to actively trade or just buy and hold/swing some stuff. If you're looking to get into options, Think Or Swim for sure. I can get you $1.50 commissions per contract with no ticket charge. Just pm me for info about that. Otherwise, if you're looking at just stocks, I would check out ETrade as well or fidelity/Charles Schwab and see who gives you the best rate. I highly recommend TOS in general since I use them for charting and it's an excellent platform. ETrade Pro is trash tbh and the other brokers don't have any extensive chart software. Just the basic intraday, daily, weekly charts. So i'd check out TOS and if the rate is favorable give them a shot. Otherwise make an accout with TOS and never fund it so you can use their platform for charting and go with the cheapest broker. Sure Trader is solid for small accounts but you'll need to subscribe to Das Trader which I believe you need to pay for per month. Plus it's an offshore broker so tax stuff could be annoying, but they're 100% legit. No pattern day trader rule either since they're not in the US.

Gold street have the same worn out Brown shoes in every pic. Come on you buy a rolls Royce but keep dingy shoes on your feet lmao

i know/follow a bunch of traders that post their pnl's but it's really just for a business standpoint (they run chatrooms/proving their legitimacy) and as inspiration for young traders. i enjoy seeing people come in and make 10 grand a day or week since it lets me know that kind of success is possible and it makes me wanna strive toward reaching that level in time. just can't be fueled by those pnl's and try to do/sling more than you're capable of since that's when people get hurt and blow up.

Gold street have the same worn out Brown shoes in every pic. Come on you buy a rolls Royce but keep dingy shoes on your feet lmao
why zuckerberg always rocking that same hoodie? why jobs always rock da black turtle neck? when you getting this money b you can wear whatever you want.

i know a trader that makes serious bank, dude just rocks shorts and a t-shirt all day. son went to buy a range rover in shorts and a t-shirt and the dealer was a prick cause he wasn't wearing anything fancy so he said **** you and bought a ferrari :lol:

Quote:
i know/follow a bunch of traders that post their pnl's but it's really just for a business standpoint (they run chatrooms/proving their legitimacy) and as inspiration for young traders. i enjoy seeing people come in and make 10 grand a day or week since it lets me know that kind of success is possible and it makes me wanna strive toward reaching that level in time. just can't be fueled by those pnl's and try to do/sling more than you're capable of since that's when people get hurt and blow up.
Always wanted to get into active trading, but with trying to up my skills in my own field (IT, programming) it seems waaaayyy too huge a task to try to juggle both.

How long did it take you to come up on enough knowledge to start generating revenue in the market? Seems like a long-winded endeavor. Been thinking of just joining a mutual fund pool.

I started doing this full time in December of 2013, blew up my account in the first six months of 2014, changed styles as a result and learned options, took a few lumps, but now i'm starting to get more consistent. i was green in january, but february i got sloppy and gave back my gains so i'm currently down on the year, it's a process man. it legit takes time and lots of studying and work perfecting your discipline and execution. it's definitely doable to get great at this and make a consistent living, it just takes time and you need to unfortunately experience some lumps to get to the next level. key is starting with as little capital as possible so you have less you can burn through and you have less reason to be emotional and just slowly increasing your size as you gain experience and consistency. i made the mistake of starting with a pretty decent sized account and not enough wisdom. i was trading ignorantly and with too much size so emotions really took a toll and led to a ton of failure, but through failure i've been able to learn. joining a reputable chatroom and talking daily to consistently successful traders really is imperative to reaching that next level. i highly recommend Investors Underground or Keene On The Market (for options). wouldn't really subscribe anywhere else tbh. Bulls On Wall Street is decent as well.

nothing wrong with mutual funds if you dont have the time or desire to make the commitment. just me personally, i love trading, i love the challenge, i love the idea of potentially becoming a self made millionaire in time. it's a pretty dope journey if you can make it to the mountain top.

Last edited:
I started doing this full time in December of 2013, blew up my account in the first six months of 2014, changed styles as a result and learned options, took a few lumps, but now i'm starting to get more consistent. i was green in january, but february i got sloppy and gave back my gains so i'm currently down on the year, it's a process man. it legit takes time and lots of studying and work perfecting your discipline and execution. it's definitely doable to get great at this and make a consistent living, it just takes time and you need to unfortunately experience some lumps to get to the next level. key is starting with as little capital as possible so you have less you can burn through and you have less reason to be emotional and just slowly increasing your size as you gain experience and consistency. i made the mistake of starting with a pretty decent sized account and not enough wisdom. i was trading ignorantly and with too much size so emotions really took a toll and led to a ton of failure, but through failure i've been able to learn. joining a reputable chatroom and talking daily to consistently successful traders really is imperative to reaching that next level. i highly recommend Investors Underground or Keene On The Market (for options). wouldn't really subscribe anywhere else tbh. Bulls On Wall Street is decent as well.

nothing wrong with mutual funds if you dont have the time or desire to make the commitment. just me personally, i love trading, i love the challenge, i love the idea of potentially becoming a self made millionaire in time. it's a pretty dope journey if you can make it to the mountain top.
Good looks, went above and beyond what I was expecting... Need to give this some thought.

Hope you get everything you want fam, flourish
pimp.gif

no problem man, ever have any questions or anything hit me up. i can tell you everything you need to avoid doing :lol:

just remember, it's all about risk reward set ups. gotta be willing to risk x to make 3-5 times x. losers are gonna happen but the key is to keep your losers small (always use a stop and never get stubborn or emotional) and try to get the most out of your winners. one way to maximize gains and help with patience is taking targets and raising your stop to breakeven or just above it.

People with high end shoes like Crockett & Jones get them re-souled though. They last a lifetime.

Maybe because of my age, but I dont know any wealthy (real money) people posting pics as a humble brag on social media. I know of people making "quick cash" some legal and some not posting every high end purchase on social media.

so from a purely hypothetical situation..

What do you call "real money"?

a bunch of guys thirsting over a car so they can be accepting by their pretentious friends....

Those guys remind me a lot of the people at WSO...

Back
Top Bottom