Assassin Creed 2 free today till the 30th for gold members

I would hop on this but I have no space on my HD. Not to mention my 360 and the controllers are giving out on me. :frown:

I know this is suppose to be a thread about the game sale but does anybody know of any console sale? This white 20GB Pro model needs to go

You'd be able to get a good deal on black friday, but that's months away.
If I were you, I'd buy an xbox 360 slim that's in good condition.
Make sure everything is in tip top shape and the console hasn't been banned or is modded.
Check ebay or amazon.
Also get a squaretrade warranty. If something happens to your 360, you'll be refunded the price that you paid for the 360.
IDK if they cover used products, so call them to ask.

def check ebay or for a Slim, they have good deals, u just need to get a case for your 20gb hd to fit in the slim
or you can do what I did and trade in your Pro for a Slim or an E at gamestop
I got the brand new 4gb 360 E with 1 controller for $56 at gamestop after I traded in my old white Pro 360, 2 RROD old white 360s, 3 av cables, 2 power bricks, 1 controller and wifi adapter

this 20gb hd has to go tho, have no space so im missing out on these sales, missed out on Borderlands 2 :frown: :smh:
have to cop a new one soon especially since GTA V needs to install 8gb to the hd to play
thanks for the info guys
I think I'm gonna get the 250 GB Slim. How do I transfer all of my stuff from my old xbox into my new xbox though?

you can either save your stuff from your hd onto a flash drive with enough memory then load it onto the new hd or get the xbox transfer cable

but if you have and external hd case then i think that would work also, you'd just have to open up the 20gb hd case and take the hd out

you can also save money by getting the 4gb Slim instead of the $299 250gb slim, then buying a 250 gb hd off ebay or amazon, i see them for around $50-$70 on there

or ive learned you can get any WD hd, 500gb are like $50-$65, download some software to format it for xbox and use that

its up to you

here are tomorrows sales

Crysis 3 $59.99 - $19.99 USD
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings $39.99 - $9.99 USD
The Orange Box $19.99 - $4.99 USD
Left 4 Dead 2- $9.99
Forza Horizon- $14.99

So that means Friday's games should be

Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War Judgment
Hitman Absolution
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider
XCOM

The witcher is tempting at that price( anybody play it b4). Ill probably wait until around this time tomorrow to see the prices of Forza and gears before I buy it

Last edited:
What's up nt gamers.

I wanted to buy a game(wwe13) but it says I did not have enough space . I also deleted a lot of things and still it wasnt enough.
I have an Xbox 360 slim the lowest memory . Anyway to fix this?

Ps I have cloud also but it still doesn't store

Lowest memory as in you have 4 gb? u can always buy the game on xbox.com website and download it later. But I would also suggest you either get a larger hard drive or buy 32 gb USB flash drives.

Witcher 2 will be kopped for sure
What are the strengths/weaknesses of that game?

The game doesn't look that appealing to me.

But for $10, I might as well check the game out.
Forza horizon is selling for 15 right now.
What are the strengths/weaknesses of this game?

I enjoyed the demo, but does the game get really repetitive?

Day 3 sales:
[table][tr][td]Ultimate Games on Demand Sale[/td][td]Regular [/td][td]Sale Price[/td][td]Save[/td][td]Savings[/td][/tr][tr][td]Witcher 2[/td][td]$39.99[/td][td]$9.99[/td][td]$30.00[/td][td]75%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forza Horizon[/td][td]$39.99[/td][td]$14.99[/td][td]$25.00[/td][td]63%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Left 4 Dead 2[/td][td]$29.99[/td][td]$9.99[/td][td]$20.00[/td][td]67%[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Orange Box[/td][td]$19.99[/td][td]$4.99[/td][td]$15.00[/td][td]75%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crysis 3[/td][td]$59.99[/td][td]$19.99[/td][td]$40.00[/td][td]67%[/td][/tr][/table]
will be on my horizon.

YEAAAAH.

Last edited:
What's up nt gamers.

I wanted to buy a game(wwe13) but it says I did not have enough space . I also deleted a lot of things and still it wasnt enough.
I have an Xbox 360 slim the lowest memory . Anyway to fix this?

Ps I have cloud also but it still doesn't store
You need to go purchase a bigger hard drive because wwe 13 is about 8gb. You won't be able to play the game without a bigger hdd.

Purchase the game and download it later, when you have a bigger hdd.

Choose between getting a 250gb-320gb hard drive.

Here's links to m$ certified hard drives.

250gb: Amazon product ASIN B002I0JDC6
320gb: Amazon product ASIN B005PSTV2K
Since they're m$ certified, I'd consider getting them used since it would be cheaper.

There are other generic hdds that seller for lower prices, but you'd be playing a crap shoot.

m$'s hdds have the better customer reviews than the generic hdds.

Basically, you'll be paying for what you're going to get.

Some generic hdds arrive to people dead on site.

Some sellers even sell their hdds as new, but people have found that the hdds inside are actually refurbished.

I def wanna cop wwe13 and forza how are they both? Any of u guys play them I'm always pro forza
The demo was fun.

Download the demo to see for yourself.

You still have like 10 hours to decide.

-edit I'm talking about forza

Last edited:
ok guys, witcher 2 or dragon age. I keep hearing that Witcher is difficult with the combat and alot of the menus.

ok guys, witcher 2 or dragon age. I keep hearing that Witcher is difficult with the combat and alot of the menus.
I've never played these games.

check out these reviews to help you make your decision.

The first Dragon Age was pretty good, real enjoyable game. I would wait to find the Ultimate edition super cheap. Got it from Origin store for $10. Witcher 2, they say the controls are hard at first but you will get used to it. Some reviews say it is one of the best RPGs made, and I am a sucker for those so am biting at this price no hesitation. Remember though Witcher 2 is one character, with Dragon Age you run around as a posse of 4.

WOrd of advice if you get Dragon Age, don't go into the Mage's tower until late in the game. I went in and had to restart because there was no way I was beating it and you can't get out any other way.

Just get both my man, they aren't to comparable of games anyways.

I wish people still played Team Fortress 2. Orange Box is awesome.

Max Payne on medium is hard as hell :lol: had me pissed last night.

Max Payne on medium is hard as hell
laugh.gif
had me pissed last night.
Bro, the last level had me wanting to just quit the story without finding out what happens.

You can't change the difficulty on the fly.

You have to start the story over at a diff. difficulty, so I'd advise you to lower it.

I picked up left 4 dead 2 with a couple friends. This game is absolutely wild.

I may pick up the orange box as well. 5 bucks for portal is worth it.

Max Payne on medium is hard as hell :lol: had me pissed last night.
Bro, the last level had me wanting to just quit the story without finding out what happens.
You have to start the story over at a diff. difficulty, so I'd advise you to lower it.

I'm gonna fight through it. it's getting easier as I figure out how sneaky the AI is.

did you end up getting Forza? We need an NT auto club, I have some pretty high end stuff in my garage :nerd:

The first Dragon Age was pretty good, real enjoyable game. I would wait to find the Ultimate edition super cheap. Got it from Origin store for $10. Witcher 2, they say the controls are hard at first but you will get used to it. Some reviews say it is one of the best RPGs made, and I am a sucker for those so am biting at this price no hesitation. Remember though Witcher 2 is one character, with Dragon Age you run around as a posse of 4.

WOrd of advice if you get Dragon Age, don't go into the Mage's tower until late in the game. I went in and had to restart because there was no way I was beating it and you can't get out any other way.

Just get both my man, they aren't to comparable of games anyways.

picked up both. Dragon age isnt my type of game. Shouldve gotten bullet storm instead. Witcher is taking forever to download tho

Max Payne on medium is hard as hell
laugh.gif
had me pissed last night.
I'm gonna fight through it. it's getting easier as I figure out how sneaky the AI is.

did you end up getting Forza? We need an NT auto club, I have some pretty high end stuff in my garage
nerd.gif
I can't emphasis enough how hard mp3 is.

I tried to change the difficulty b/c it kept dying at the end. I couldn't so I just kept replaying the mission.

The only reason that I beat the last level is that since I kept dying my painkillers kept stacking up.

You only get 2 when you start the last level, but since I died so many times, I had 7.

Stick it out if you like the challenge, but prepare to have your jimmies severely rustled.

I got forza now.

pm me your gt.
I picked up left 4 dead 2 with a couple friends. This game is absolutely wild.

I may pick up the orange box as well. 5 bucks for portal is worth it.
I bought this as well. I played the demo with the impression that the game would be slighty easy.

I was wrong. I can't even last 2min on survival mode with a full squad.

This game poops all over cod's zombie mode.
picked up both. Dragon age isnt my type of game. Shouldve gotten bullet storm instead. Witcher is taking forever to download tho
witcher 2 is 15+ gbs.

You should pick up bulletstorm, if you're a fan of gears of war.

It's like a fps gears of war with more variety of ways to kill ppl.

Last edited:
For some reason, when I try to play forza horizon I get a disc read error.

No disc is in the cd drive.

What the hell is going on?

That's weird...this is your first time playing forza horizon, right?

Btw, the prices for tomorrows sales are not that great in comparison to the previous days.
The prices are already up for the rest of the games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom