Assassin Creed 2 free today till the 30th for gold members

whats the best assassins creed game? never played before.

are revelations or brotherhood any good?

I never played either but supposedly 2 is the best from what I've been told.

That will be a free downloadable game on the 16th of July to gold members.

Ac3 ha the best engine of my ac game that i've played.
The character movements are so much more fluid when compared to older ac games such as revelations.

Every Tuesday

And if you're gold member, free xbox games every month until xbox one comes out.

O.P, you may as well make this the official xbla sales post lol just gotta update every Tuesday

Any more sales after July 8th I have $30 worth of credit still waiting to get some burn
Check out hybrid.

I think it's on sale after the 8th, but I'm not 100% sure.

Every Tuesday

And if you're gold member, free xbox games every month until xbox one comes out.

O.P, you may as well make this the official xbla sales post lol just gotta update every Tuesday
I would if I was planning on buying then, but I'm good.
laugh.gif

Also about the games for gold, I think it's 1 xbla and 1 really old xbox game.

Might get Divinity II, it has been give a lot of bad reviews buy Divinity I is one of the greatest RPGs I have ever played

I asked because someone recommended me the ME series after I told them how much I enjoyed KOTOR. Actually, I have all three and haven't played any of them. Playing shooting games on a console just puts me off.

Last edited:
Antidope can have his opinion, but the general opinion is that mass effect is a great game.

If you call ME a bad game you just might not have a soul.

ME2 was probably the weakest of the three though.

ME and ME3 was
pimp.gif
(excluding the ending of three of course)

Beat them all multiple times.

I was trying to pick up forza horizon today, kept getting a error code. Cleared my system cache and still no luck. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom