Assassin's Creed Brotherhood : Free DL content coming in Dec.

COPPED!!!
So far so good.
multiplayer is way better than the aim shoot kill run around respawn redundancy in every other multiplayer

COPPED!!!
So far so good.
multiplayer is way better than the aim shoot kill run around respawn redundancy in every other multiplayer

I've heard that the multiplayer in this game is supposed to be radically different than any other multiplayer seen to date. Can someone explain to me what it's about? I can't imagine it being that much different than the free mode in GTA IV.

I've heard that the multiplayer in this game is supposed to be radically different than any other multiplayer seen to date. Can someone explain to me what it's about? I can't imagine it being that much different than the free mode in GTA IV.

I picked this up yesterday and played it a little. Pretty solid thus far it sucks that you don't get to keep all of your weapons/armor.

I picked this up yesterday and played it a little. Pretty solid thus far it sucks that you don't get to keep all of your weapons/armor.

Does anyone know if they have the puzzles on the buildings where you have to be in Eagle Vision to see them?

Does anyone know if they have the puzzles on the buildings where you have to be in Eagle Vision to see them?

^ if you mean subject 16's messages, than some of the towers. not all. Theres only 11 in the entire game.

^ if you mean subject 16's messages, than some of the towers. not all. Theres only 11 in the entire game.

Yea I just found one, I'm assuming its the ones that have the red eyes by them.

Yea I just found one, I'm assuming its the ones that have the red eyes by them.

any B2G1 deals coming up soon or still on?  I wanna get this and the new Need for Speed and it'd be nice to be able to get another free game if anybody's running that promotion

edit - TRU has a buy 1 get a second game for 40% off. copped
pimp.gif

any B2G1 deals coming up soon or still on?  I wanna get this and the new Need for Speed and it'd be nice to be able to get another free game if anybody's running that promotion

edit - TRU has a buy 1 get a second game for 40% off. copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

I think Toysrus is running a buy one get one 40% all games deal

yeah, just saw it on their website.  I assume this'll be good in their stores too, right?  Not just TRU.com.  Looks like I'll stop by there tomm during lunch

Originally Posted by frankl1001

I think Toysrus is running a buy one get one 40% all games deal

yeah, just saw it on their website.  I assume this'll be good in their stores too, right?  Not just TRU.com.  Looks like I'll stop by there tomm during lunch

So for those of you who have played, what's your opinion? I am adjusting to the attack style and is it just me or do these guards come out of the woodworks to beat that %!*? The codes that come with pre-orders, can those be used for more than 1 game. Basically I am wondering if there is a way to unlock all of the characters, outfits that come with the game when you purchase it from a particular store.

So for those of you who have played, what's your opinion? I am adjusting to the attack style and is it just me or do these guards come out of the woodworks to beat that %!*? The codes that come with pre-orders, can those be used for more than 1 game. Basically I am wondering if there is a way to unlock all of the characters, outfits that come with the game when you purchase it from a particular store.

Back
Top Bottom