at least 80 killed in Norway shooting; bombing

tired.gif
 this is just messed up. The shooter targeted a kid's summer camp. 
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/world/europe/23oslo.html?_r=1&hp

Such a shame... Rest in Peace.

I'm surprised that the shooting wasn't linked to Islamic extremists.

So, I'm curious. How many people would label the blonde-haired, blue-eyed crazy Norwegian behind all of this a Terrorist?

How quickly they blamed Muslims is scary.

30t6p3b.gif

Of the at least 80 people killed on the island, some were as young as 16, the police said on national television early Saturday.

Terrified youths jumped into the water to escape. “Kids have started to swim in a panic, and Utoya is far from the mainland,

Disgusting... RIP to all of those who lost their lives. Here's a few pics, put in spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
1311392581056.jpg

Boy to the left is shown begging for his life... Gunman to the right shot the boy seconds after the pic was taken

1311392720283.jpg

Bodies of the deceased

1311393472376.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Lots of kids in here don't know sarcasm I guess.
I understand sarcasm quite well actually. I do however feel that sarcasm has a time and a place to be used...kid.

Again, not a "joke" just a jab at idiots who assumed this guy was Muslim (check other thread where the guy got sonned including by myself)

I'm an Arab Muslim, you mad ?
My fault for overestimating NT'ers intelligence. 
laugh.gif

Again, not a "joke" just a jab at idiots who assumed this guy was Muslim (check other thread where the guy got sonned including by myself)

My fault for overestimating NT'ers intelligence. 
laugh.gif
Seriously? The jab the sarcasm the joke was elementary. Poor attempt. It happens.

My fault of overestimating NT'ers intelligence. 
We don't give a *!%$ what you are, son.

There's a time and place for jokes and sarcasm... Don't act like you're all high and mighty on here, because really, you're not.

Wow... kiddies on here really got there little e-feelings hurt.
I'm done with this thread. RIP to the victims here and to the Gazans who die due to US/Israeli/Zionist terrorism everyday.

Back
Top Bottom