At&T offering refurbished BlackBerry Bold for free, today only/web exclusive

70/month is gonna kill me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Is this just for new contracts or can u get it with a renewal?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

itd be awesome if it was only for new contracts
alien.gif

do they ever reward current customers?

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

Originally Posted by kchildz1

T-Mobile FTW

word. $50 for data and text is NOT whats up.
tired.gif

but does this work for upgrades?? my mom has at&t and needs a new phone..
All the companies are around the same range for data and text unless Im mistaken...
I pay $82 for a damn sidekick on tmobile
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

T-Mobile FTW

word. $50 for data and text is NOT whats up.
tired.gif

but does this work for upgrades?? my mom has at&t and needs a new phone..
All the companies are around the same range for data and text unless Im mistaken...
I pay $82 for a damn sidekick on tmobile
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

im pretty sure i only pay $35 for unlimited data and text on my t-mobile curve..

but youre right, most companies have upped the prices recently.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by rodster831

T-Mobile FTW

how is the service. i live in california if that matters
in NY its
Word.
smh.gif
When I used to have T-Mobile I didn't have serviceanywhere in my house except for the window near my front door. I switched over to Sprint and now it works even in the basement
pimp.gif

man I tried so hard to get that phone, didn't work.

what the @!%% I gotta be a new customer for?

oh well, free blackberry offer- omitted from memory

i got kinda lucky my contracts over exactly a month from today so ill be able to port my number over,
one of my boys works for att so my bill is gonna be 67.50 instead of the 89.99

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

i got kinda lucky my contracts over exactly a month from today so ill be able to port my number over,
one of my boys works for att so my bill is gonna be 67.50 instead of the 89.99
wait, can you explain a little more?

my contract ends in almost exactly 2 months, and I thought about doing the new contract thing now, having the 2 lines for 2 months, then when my line ended Icould port my number to the blackberry, but for that I'd end up spending $180ish for a $200 phone, not much of a deal IMO. Did I miss something? Would I atleast keep my upgrade since I would technically have an upgradable line, eventhough I put that number on a new phone with a new line?

If I kept my upgrade I'd consider going for it still

yo that phone is mad annoying.. the roller is def not where its at especially on webpages where u gotta roll the damn thing over and over.... its like flippinover an old comp mouse and rolling the ball around to browse

can i use this with my corporate discount?

i get about 30% off my bill. and some other free %%$#.

These "new contract" deals piss me off . I feel like I'm being punished for being a loyal AT&T customer for years. I know they're justtrying to increase their business, but damn, throw us a bone besides these $100 rebates.

Link is still live.... But AT&T's expensive data plans FTL. I wont be pulling the trigger with them anytime soon. Sero everything FT M F W!!!

but the monthly plan kills it. I pay $130 for four phones w/ Verizon for the fam and I on the family plan. Verizon has been good 2 us for the past five or soyears. Only issue is the phone selection is really weak and so are the batteries!

Back
Top Bottom