At what age did u start buying lingerie for your girl

How old were you when you first started buying lingerie for your girl, whether it be as gifts, favor etc.

Did it feel mad awkward being the only man in that area.  Obviously it would depend how old you were.

But if you were still fairly young, and you wander into some teen store, and start browsing female teen lingerie.  You kinda look like a creep doin that.  im just sayin' 

How old were you when you first started buying lingerie for your girl, whether it be as gifts, favor etc.

Did it feel mad awkward being the only man in that area.  Obviously it would depend how old you were.

But if you were still fairly young, and you wander into some teen store, and start browsing female teen lingerie.  You kinda look like a creep doin that.  im just sayin' 

i pick out what my chick wears an always have for the longest since 6th or 7th .. but if u feel a awkward go to ur local victoria secret or hang with the creeps/child molesters at ur local boutique ..

i pick out what my chick wears an always have for the longest since 6th or 7th .. but if u feel a awkward go to ur local victoria secret or hang with the creeps/child molesters at ur local boutique ..

I never bought lingerie for a chick, but the time I spent in Victorias Secret is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif

I never bought lingerie for a chick, but the time I spent in Victorias Secret is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif

Did none of u get that look from other people in the store when you're browsin at teen girl lingerie and there's 15, 16 year-old girls beside you
Sometimes its with their parents too, so u get the look from them too

Did none of u get that look from other people in the store when you're browsin at teen girl lingerie and there's 15, 16 year-old girls beside you
Sometimes its with their parents too, so u get the look from them too

Went to visit a friend working at one of those teenage stores (while I was a teenager); not a good look
embarassed.gif

Went to visit a friend working at one of those teenage stores (while I was a teenager); not a good look
embarassed.gif

Never bought any of my lingeries for my exes. However, i went into victoria secret with them.....thats about it.

Never bought any of my lingeries for my exes. However, i went into victoria secret with them.....thats about it.

Never, so they can use it on another dude when u brake up?

If I wad married then I would buy

Never bought for a girl. She would buy to suprise me with. Im not walking into Fredricks Hollywood or Victorias Secret. Im coo off that.

Never bought for a girl. She would buy to suprise me with. Im not walking into Fredricks Hollywood or Victorias Secret. Im coo off that.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

If you already smashed, then u already got your money's worth. Who cares if she uses it with 10 other dudes afterwards

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

If you already smashed, then u already got your money's worth. Who cares if she uses it with 10 other dudes afterwards

Lmao at my spelling, in class so excuse my typos...

I wont because ur wasting money so other dudes can get all excited? Smh

Back
Top Bottom