At what age did u start buying lingerie for your girl

Lmao at my spelling, in class so excuse my typos...

I wont because ur wasting money so other dudes can get all excited? Smh

dont think i would

maybe online orders

but thats for the tricks tricking tho

dont think i would

maybe online orders

but thats for the tricks tricking tho

Originally Posted by ksteezy
This

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Never, so they can use it on another dude when u brake up?

If I wad married then I would buy

If you already smashed, then u already got your money's worth. Who cares if she uses it with 10 other dudes afterwards
basically....

and i copped a couple of chicks i smashed some thong leotards from american apparel...seen it on da site and i decided i needed to smash a couple of shorties rockin em

while i beat da brakes off.
pimp.gif

If you already smashed, then u already got your money's worth. Who cares if she uses it with 10 other dudes afterwards
basically....

and i copped a couple of chicks i smashed some thong leotards from american apparel...seen it on da site and i decided i needed to smash a couple of shorties rockin em

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

basically....

pimp.gif
dont see why you dont let the womenz buy there own lingerie and hint you like a certain one

basically....

pimp.gif
dont see why you dont let the womenz buy there own lingerie and hint you like a certain one

basically....

pimp.gif
i like to micro manage my *#+$ escapades...god forbid they come thru wit some boy shorts thinkin they doin it.

basically....

pimp.gif
i like to micro manage my *#+$ escapades...god forbid they come thru wit some boy shorts thinkin they doin it.

How old were you when you first started buying lingerie for your girl, whether it be as gifts, favor etc.

Did it feel mad awkward being the only man in that area.  Obviously it would depend how old you were.

But if you were still fairly young, and you wander into some teen store, and start browsing female teen lingerie.  You kinda look like a creep doin that.  im just sayin' 

You got a point.

How old were you when you first started buying lingerie for your girl, whether it be as gifts, favor etc.

Did it feel mad awkward being the only man in that area.  Obviously it would depend how old you were.

But if you were still fairly young, and you wander into some teen store, and start browsing female teen lingerie.  You kinda look like a creep doin that.  im just sayin' 

You got a point.

basically....

pimp.gif

What's wrong with boy shorts?Don't we all love them. It gets the five thumbs up from moi

basically....

pimp.gif

What's wrong with boy shorts?Don't we all love them. It gets the five thumbs up from moi

Back
Top Bottom