At what age do you feel a person should stop rockin' J's?

You have a decision to make. That is your wife to be and you two have to make life decisions and agreements with one another for the rest of your lives. So youtwo will have to compromise. I'm not saying stop rockin' em. Cuz I would have a hard time stoppin' if my wife suggested, if I'd stop at all.I'd probably slow down a bit or if it's about saving money, find some other way to cut corners. But if that's one of the only ways she will behappy and you love her, then you may have to stop. Love sacrifices itself for the well-being of the other person. Maybe she'll see your love for them, andcome around to accepting that. For me, Imma rock 'em 'til the day I die!

*Coming from a True Collector"

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

never... i'll be like the egyptian pharaohs have my collection buried with me...

Hopefully the boatman carrying you across to Hades won't take them off your feet as payment!

lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xtcho31x

it depends because if u are older like in your 40's than you can wear em for like athletic purposes but not just normally
eek.gif
I am in my 40's and I wear Js everyday. I have shoes olderthan you son
tongue.gif
such as these!!
d2c16424156d99d3a4fa6bc56cfd6e0c8fec773b.pjpg

really there is no age that you should stop. once you get to a certain age, you no longer care about being "fresh" anyway so if you love jordans orwhatever sneakers it still is sick to rock em. i saw an old foreign dude in the airport with regular middle aged people clothes on and fresh og penny's

i don't think there should be an age limit. but if i had to choose. around 60+ just incase someone tries to rob you and you are to old to defend yourselfmaybe?

i say u should stop rockin js wen ur sooo old ur feet need to get amputated and if its only 1 foot u got left keep rockin em!!!!

Back
Top Bottom