At what age do you feel a person should stop rockin' J's?

She knew your were a Jolrdan Head before the relationship, so she shouldn;t worry herself over your addiction LOL
happy.gif

Yea depends on how you rock them. I think any age as long as you not 50 with your pants tucked in your tongue or crazy laces etc....

When your kid start rocking J's and i aint talking your baby like when your kid is like pops i want a fresh pair of J's its a wrap lol

Never too old to rock some Js or whatever you want. I would give my girl the
indifferent.gif
then
eyes.gif
then I'd say hell no if she told me to stop wearing Js.

im 24... i even discreetly rock jays with my suits sometimes at work.... you just gotta lace up a little tighter, and not pop your tongue out.... but style isstyle, you gotta be yourself.

A pre nuptial aggrement should be signed...no age limit for rockin j's...or else..stay single...imho

If you stopped, then you'd be letting her win... and we can't have that now can we.

But in all seriousness, Never. I was wearing Jordans when I was weeks old. I'll be burried in my flint xiii's.

imma J's dude for life ! my granny be tellin i need to stop n grow out of it .... but this wha i do so i cant

i'm 19 and i've already kind of lost interest in J's. i'll still rock some and buy maybe a few more, but i don't really care all that muchabout them anymore.

its all about your own personal swag. i mean in the real business world, you cant wear jordans to a law firm office, or to a emergency room if your a surgeon,but when you get home your free to do as you please, you dont have to change your swag for anyone, because your kicks are an expression of yourself, and whatyour all about. me, ill never stop wearin jb, nikes, or any other thing that expresses me, because otherwise i feel like im not bein real.

About to turn 33 - still rockin em to work at my firm an average of one day a week.

Jeans and a polo and I'm straight. I'm usually in XIX lows, III's or XV lows.

There is a huge generation of people that grew up watching Jordan and wearing his shoes and it's trickling down to younger generations. So I don'tthink I'll ever be too old to rock Jordans. It's part of us and I don't think I'll ever let go of my Jordans.

I just turned 31.

I"ve been married for 7 years. My wife has realized that my interest in Jordans and Nikes
is like the tide. Ity's inevitable and she has accepted my quirks!

We have two children.

We've owned two different homes.

I've been teaching for 8 years.

I have been loving Jordans and Nikes since 1984, when everyone said that the I's were the ugliest shoes ever created.

All of my friends know me as the sneaker guru.

All of my students as well as their siblings and friends know me as the sneaker teacher.

I will never stop because it is something that I love.

To echo, what someone else had said, "It's what you wear with them them as well as the colorways
that determine how you look".

I draw the line at working TOO hard to get my hands on a pair, ie: Orange and Green Laser V's, Titanium XXIII's.

Some famous writer once penned this universal line,"To thine own self be true"!

No way in hell I would stop wearing Jay's.....now if your wearing them like these kids then she has an argument . But if you rockin em how you posedto....Divorce!!!!!!

when i waited in line to get the 13/10 pack, i saw a father in his late 40's and his son like in his his late teens talkin bout the original colorway of13's when they both had the og's. nostalgia man, the father wanted a taste of that feelin again. thats love.

ima keep wearin my jordans till whenever.

Back
Top Bottom