at which age did you lose your virginity?

I know dudes were smashing in Junior High. Some idiots from my class got caught doing some orgy in the back staircase. Buncha ugly looking broads too. Theycalled there parents up and everything. I have no idea how they even begin to explain that to their parents. At least they were being safe since they foundused condoms. Also had photography and dudes were whipping it out to the females.
roll.gif
I was just focusing on my pictures. This one kid was whipping out in math class and trying get girls/dudes to look
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I went to school with bunch of freaks and yeah everyone was 1213 and such so they do begin early. Now with the internet myspace twitter era I don't even wanna know what goes down.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the dudes talking about it's impossible to get wet at a young age are exposing themselves.. study buddy #%# %+@%@!.

I'm saying though, idk where yall from but if you had the fresh ups/waves/jerseys you were smashing in middle school & early high school.
not even fam. i was wearing phat farm joints white tees with a grey or black sweater and some old navy/levi jeans to high school my freshman year and i was still smashing. its all about how you carry yourself and your swag. i smashed 2 seniors my freshmen year

Respect g
pimp.gif

I aint start gettin seniors till i was a Sophmore
laugh.gif

lol at this thread..im 14 and im sometimes wanna get some but ima save it until after high school..aint tryna have problems..heck some girls wanted me to do itwith them but i thought about it..

16..most of my homies started in middle school.

skipped school for the first time, stayed home, gf came over and got it in..like 9 in th the morning lol

I had chances with jo's throughout high school but I wanted to lose it to someone I cared about..

And I went to middle school (6th grade) in long island and there were definitely 2-3 kids that had sex in my class
that number went up in Jr. High (7th and 8th grade) to something like 5-6 kids..

So im not surprised that there were those isolated cases when dudes smashed when they were 12..
My muslim parents+my lack of style in Middle School/early Jr. High=my lack of punani

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I was 12 and she was 13. We dated for a few days she was my first girkfriend

but i didnt smash again until this past summer, i was 22, she was 15.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I was 12 and she was 13. We dated for a few days she was my first girkfriend

but i didnt smash again until this past summer, i was 22, she was 15.
i understand its all jokes and what not. but all jokes aside, having sexual relations with girls that are underage is not cool buddy at all. to behonest this @@%% is getting out of hand. surprised you havent been banned because you stay talking about having sexual relations with little girls
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom