at which age did you lose your virginity?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

17, the summer after i graduated HS
Dam dude

you missed out on alot of good box
laugh.gif

16 she was 18... my older cousins kept telling me I wasn't going to last long my first time especially because she wasn't a virgin, but I ended upgoing for about a hour and a half... still miss that damn girl
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I'm 16 & Still Haven't. I've Done Other Things & Had Other Things Done To Me If You Catch My Drift. I Don't Wanna Just Lose It To Some Random Troon.

Co sign!! To be honest as i speak i might be on the way to losing the Vcard to that one person
embarassed.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I was 12 and she was 13. We dated for a few days she was my first girkfriend

but i didnt smash again until this past summer, i was 22, she was 15.
i understand its all jokes and what not. but all jokes aside, having sexual relations with girls that are underage is not cool buddy at all. to be honest this @@%% is getting out of hand. surprised you havent been banned because you stay talking about having sexual relations with little girls
smh.gif

lmaooo

Still haven't. I'll continue to pretend I smash only dimes and have no acne online until I do though.

15 and thats late compared to most of my friends, NYC is a jungle youd be surprised how long people are when they lose there virginity's here

17. went for an hour but i couldnt get it off (kinda got an issue when i get a new partner, get nervous and cant even focus
laugh.gif
)got too tired and just calledit quits
smh.gif

^ I get past it now but Co-Sign x10. Maybe it's my sex ego?
laugh.gif

I was 15, almost 16. Lasted about 45 and we both got it off, i was happy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom